ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying tomorrow - question on qualification date

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mei00
Newly Registered

applying tomorrow - question on qualification date

Post by mei00 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi,

Quick question as I am applying tomorrow!

For the qualification section, do you put the end date as the date you qualified or the date you graduated? I qualified in 2004 but didn't graduate until 2005.

In my original hsmp application I put down 2004 when I qualified, but my degree certificate (which I am including for my extension application just to be safe) says 2005 so not sure which to put down... Any advice?

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 pm

Dont think of being too safe or whatever....
I would suggest not to include degree certificate and add same date as you added during HSMP. They won't bother that much if documents have already been checked during HSMP application, Why you giving them one more chance to find out your mistake in case you have done or about to do?

Go ahead without documents that are not MUST. I didnt do that and it was all smooth but again that doesn't guarantee in your case.

Good luck.
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.