ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Address for the FLR(IED) for HSMP Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pankaj
Newly Registered

Address for the FLR(IED) for HSMP Extension

Post by Pankaj » Thu May 27, 2004 1:06 pm

Hello All,

I moved to London from the US on HSMP visa last July and am nearing the completion of one year in the UK on my HSMP visa. I need to apply for a an extension of stay at earliest. I have reviewed the working in the UK web site and got to know that I need to fill out a FLR(IED) application form.

I need a clarification regarding the address I post the application to. The FAQ section on HSMP section of the working in the uk web site has two addresses mentioned for postage of the form as and so has me a little confused.(These address are in FAQ Question 4 and 5. The link is given below).
http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... grant.html?

I have also copied text below from the web site

Answer to Question 4 Says:
Only extension applications on FLR(IED) application forms should be sent directly to:

Work Permits (UK) - FLR(IED)
Home Office
Walsall Road
Cannock
WS11 0WS

Whereas Answer to Question 5 Says:
FLR(IED) applications should be sent directly to HSMP Team

HSMP Team
Home Office IND
4th Floor
Milton House
Sheffield
S1 4NX

Now do I send my completed FLR(IED) application to the Work Permits office in Cannock OR to the HSMP team in Sheffield.

Thanks and Regards
Pankaj Jain

pixi

Post by pixi » Thu May 27, 2004 1:39 pm

Well, I just sent mine to Cannock.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Sat May 29, 2004 1:41 am

pankaj wrote:
Now do I send my completed FLR(IED) application to the Work Permits office in Cannock OR to the HSMP team in Sheffield.
Send it to Cannock as stated on the FLR(IED) Form - they will then send it on to Sheffield so the caseworker can investigate your economic activity. Canock is the payment processing centre for all postal FLR applications.

Pankaj
Newly Registered

Post by Pankaj » Sun May 30, 2004 11:00 am

Thanks for the Info. I have sent my application to Cannock. How long does the entire process take.

Pankaj