ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Earning proof....docs...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Humanityrulz
Newly Registered

Earning proof....docs...

Post by Humanityrulz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:25 pm

Hi , I did partime job upto FAB 2nd week, I havge payslips and P45 , I dont have any other proof.
For Teir1 general visa, can I submit payslips(from parttime emploter) and P45(from part time employer). Suggest me in this? I dont have bak statement unfortunatley....because employer of my parttime job only paying in hand because of his lazyness or whatever, but I have all payslip untill my FEB2 week.
Is there any way can I claim these.. earnings....!
We define tax documents as:
I found this in home office website but still I want make sure.. '''
""a document produced by a tax authority that shows details of declarable taxable income on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year (for example a tax refund letter or tax demand);
a document produced by an employer as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (for example, a P60 in the United Kingdom); or""

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:17 pm

You can use Tax returns(P45) against payslips if your earnings period is same as tax period and all the GROSS and NET Amount totals are matching exactly.. if not u have to have bankstatements becos HO requires 2evidences from different sources..

Humanityrulz
Newly Registered

Post by Humanityrulz » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:39 pm

tvn_ramesh wrote:You can use Tax returns(P45) against payslips if your earnings period is same as tax period and all the GROSS and NET Amount totals are matching exactly.. if not u have to have bankstatements becos HO requires 2evidences from different sources..
Thankyou for your quick reply....
More clearly.... My part time started
MAY 2009 and ended FEB2010 (got payslips and P45,stated.. same amount gross and net amount.)
My Full time job started 1 JUL 2009.... ( getting payslips and account statements .. no problem in this.)
I am planning to apply for TIER1 ,next month end can I go for it ? or Can wait for P60 from present employer(states total amount I earned from whole tax period ...is it useful..?) and then proceed...! Any suggestions..

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 pm

I meant this Paragraph in Tier1(G) PBS GUIDANCE..

Page 26 Paragraph 138. 245AA of the Immigration Rules

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY and ACT accordingly

Official tax document produced by iv) the tax authority or employer, showing earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. For these purposes, we define official tax documents as:
a document produced by a tax authority • that shows details of declarable taxable income on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year (for example a tax refund letter or tax demand);
a document produced by an employer as • an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (for example a P60 in the United Kingdom); or
a document produced by a person, • business, or company as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. The document must have been approved, registered, or stamped by the tax authority (this is particularly relevant to some overseas tax systems, for example SARAL in India).
Please note that because tax documents are usually produced at the end of a fixed tax period they will not necessarily show the entire period for which the applicant is claiming previous earnings unless they are for the exact period claimed. An applicant should therefore be cautious about using these documents unless he/she is sure they show the exact amount of earnings for which he/she is claiming points.

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Humanityrulz wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:You can use Tax returns(P45) against payslips if your earnings period is same as tax period and all the GROSS and NET Amount totals are matching exactly.. if not u have to have bankstatements becos HO requires 2evidences from different sources..
Thankyou for your quick reply....
More clearly.... My part time started
MAY 2009 and ended FEB2010 (got payslips and P45,stated.. same amount gross and net amount.)
My Full time job started 1 JUL 2009.... ( getting payslips and account statements .. no problem in this.)
I am planning to apply for TIER1 ,next month end can I go for it ? or Can wait for P60 from present employer(states total amount I earned from whole tax period ...is it useful..?) and then proceed...! Any suggestions..

U NEED TO provide payslips / letter from employer / hmrc letter + Bank statements for payments received - to prove employment earnings

if cash received than how much received is a question ?

Humanityrulz
Newly Registered

Post by Humanityrulz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:19 am

Sushil-ACCA wrote:
Humanityrulz wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote: U NEED TO provide payslips / letter from employer / hmrc letter + Bank statements for payments received - to prove employment earnings

if cash received than how much received is a question ? [/b]
You mean Bank statements.. must....... nooooooo......what can I do.....now?

Humanityrulz
Newly Registered

Post by Humanityrulz » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:28 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:I meant this Paragraph in Tier1(G) PBS GUIDANCE..

Page 26 Paragraph 138. 245AA of the Immigration Rules

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY and ACT accordingly

Official tax document produced by iv) the tax authority or employer, showing earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. For these purposes, we define official tax documents as:
a document produced by a tax authority • that shows details of declarable taxable income on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year (for example a tax refund letter or tax demand);
a document produced by an employer as • an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid in a tax year (for example a P60 in the United Kingdom); or
a document produced by a person, • business, or company as an official return to a tax authority, showing details of earnings on which tax has been paid or will be paid in a tax year. The document must have been approved, registered, or stamped by the tax authority (this is particularly relevant to some overseas tax systems, for example SARAL in India).
Please note that because tax documents are usually produced at the end of a fixed tax period they will not necessarily show the entire period for which the applicant is claiming previous earnings unless they are for the exact period claimed. An applicant should therefore be cautious about using these documents unless he/she is sure they show the exact amount of earnings for which he/she is claiming points.
I understand what your trying to say.....I read this.. many times..... but in my case... I want to make sure... before applying ...
My idea.. is ..
regarding Earning proofs :
Part time: (PAYSLIPs and P45 period MAY09 to FEB2010.)
Fulltime : (PAYSLIPS and P60( period JUL09 to MAR2010 )or BANK STATEMENTs))
I though this might do... but before proccesiding .. I want to make sure.. from all of you guys..... Thank you for replies.....
My doubt about only on part time... Still I am in doubt minded.... I dont quiet sure..