ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visiting home country

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ela27

Visiting home country

Post by ela27 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 am

Hi there,

Just a quick question, my husband had to travel home to kenya at the last minute due to a seriously ill family member, he is due back this thursday, with all the rushing I didn't think too much about re-entering the UK. He has a spouse settlement visa and came to the UK in Jan 2009 (so been here just over a year). He's been in Kenya for 1 month. I photocopied a few things for him e.g. proof of address here and marriage certificate, i have all originals. My parents will be collecting him at heathrow, they could take anything he might need? But most people I've spoken to said he just needs his passport with the visa stamp in, is this right?

Thanks.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:58 am

He doesnt need anything other than his passport. He should have no problems getting back in.

ela27

Post by ela27 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Ok thanks, good to hear!