ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please urgent advice needed (netherlands)!!!!!

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king84
Newly Registered

please urgent advice needed (netherlands)!!!!!

Post by king84 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:10 pm

hi i am pakistani nationality but married in holland neatherlands since 2 years i am in holland but i have beenmarried 3 years. my since 2 years i have been mentally and phiysically tortured by my husband and my in laws and they threat me they will send me back pakistan i have a baby boy now he is 1month old , i have no family in pakistan all my family is settled in uk now and i am scared i dont want 2 live with my husband anymore because i know he will keep torturing me and i cannot live with such man recently i am on temp sppouse visa its not naturalization at the moment i dont know how it works is there any reason i can get a permenant visa in holland so i can go to my family in uk at least please give me some advice i would really greatful thank you

also i want to mention few months ago same thing happend he beat me and i went to police for help and they called him and he said sorry to me and i came back home and it was settled he said he wont do it again but he keeps doing it again i have a baby now i do not know what to do i cannot move to uk as i am a pakistani national and i cannot stay here alone if i leave him i dont know where i am gona get help from kindly tell me how should i manage all this situation thanks

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:15 pm

An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

king84
Newly Registered

Post by king84 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:18 pm

its not my account its my brothers account and hes the one who gave me this site to ask questions so i am using his account hes in uk but i am married in holland let me know any advice pleaseeee

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:43 pm

king84 wrote:its not my account its my brothers account and hes the one who gave me this site to ask questions so i am using his account hes in uk but i am married in holland let me know any advice pleaseeee
Suggest you create your own account as using someone else's only confuses when people with the same issues backtrack through the history.

Also I would imagine it's against the T and C's
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

king84
Newly Registered

Post by king84 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:47 pm

ok thanks for advice i wil make mine

republique
BANNED

Re: please urgent advice needed (netherlands)!!!!!

Post by republique » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:45 pm

king84 wrote:hi i am pakistani nationality but married in holland neatherlands since 2 years i am in holland but i have beenmarried 3 years. my since 2 years i have been mentally and phiysically tortured by my husband and my in laws and they threat me they will send me back pakistan i have a baby boy now he is 1month old , i have no family in pakistan all my family is settled in uk now and i am scared i dont want 2 live with my husband anymore because i know he will keep torturing me and i cannot live with such man recently i am on temp sppouse visa its not naturalization at the moment i dont know how it works is there any reason i can get a permenant visa in holland so i can go to my family in uk at least please give me some advice i would really greatful thank you

also i want to mention few months ago same thing happend he beat me and i went to police for help and they called him and he said sorry to me and i came back home and it was settled he said he wont do it again but he keeps doing it again i have a baby now i do not know what to do i cannot move to uk as i am a pakistani national and i cannot stay here alone if i leave him i dont know where i am gona get help from kindly tell me how should i manage all this situation thanks
After 3 years in the NL you can get an independent permit.
With abuse you can get it sooner with documention such as police reports and doctor records.
As you have reported it to the police, and hopefully mentionned it to your doctor if not, do so now, then go to ind.nl and look at the different resident permits connected to independent status or domestic abuse.

king84
Newly Registered

Post by king84 » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:36 pm

republique wrote:
king84 wrote:hi i am pakistani nationality but married in holland neatherlands since 2 years i am in holland but i have beenmarried 3 years. my since 2 years i have been mentally and phiysically tortured by my husband and my in laws and they threat me they will send me back pakistan i have a baby boy now he is 1month old , i have no family in pakistan all my family is settled in uk now and i am scared i dont want 2 live with my husband anymore because i know he will keep torturing me and i cannot live with such man recently i am on temp sppouse visa its not naturalization at the moment i dont know how it works is there any reason i can get a permenant visa in holland so i can go to my family in uk at least please give me some advice i would really greatful thank you

With abuse you can get it sooner with documention such as police reports and doctor records.
As you have reported it to the police, and hopefully mentionned it to your doctor if not, do so now, then go to ind.nl and look at the different resident permits connected to independent status or domestic abuse.
thanku so much for your reply i you r the first one given hope can you tell me what to do if you do now have physical injuries by voilence as he hits me but its not as if i get wounds but he does and mentally torture aswell i been to police once and he said sorry and i came back but he started again so what can i telldoctor if there is no physical wound

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:03 am

king84 wrote:
republique wrote:

thanku so much for your reply i you r the first one given hope can you tell me what to do if you do now have physical injuries by voilence as he hits me but its not as if i get wounds but he does and mentally torture aswell i been to police once and he said sorry and i came back but he started again so what can i telldoctor if there is no physical wound
It is what i said,
Follow the directions

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:28 am

Hi

I'm sorry to know that how sad things happened to you. Dont loss your heart, be patient and try to compromise with your husband atleast one more year. Once you spend 3 years in Holland you can get permanent residency.

I know spending time with in that sort of situation is very difficult but you have to be patient as there are no more options left for you. If you go to police or doctor again and again your hubby will make your life more difficult because he is dutch national and you are non-dutch citizen ( just for immigration point of view ) you came to holland to join him so accept my advice and try to spend one more year after getting permanent residency you can better decide if you wanna live with him or not.

One more thing, dont give your hubby even a single hint that you will be leaving him after settlement etc otherwise he may create many problems for you. Unless there's life threat otherwise dont go to police. You have to be patient because you have to live for yourself and for your BABY.

Good Luck

Hope for the best.
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:42 pm

I am locking this one as she has a duplicate thread