ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Processing time UK Tier 1 – VFS – Hydeabad.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dhurva
Newly Registered

Post by dhurva » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 am

Hey Smarty,
Validity is for 3 years...Planning to move in april.
What about you?

DJ

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:38 am

Still waiting...:)
dhurva wrote:Hey Smarty,
What about you?

DJ
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

chinchu
Newly Registered

Post by chinchu » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:55 am

What about you?

DJ
We just got a SMS and an e-mail saying that our processed application has been delivered to blue dart. We should hopefully get our visas by tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Congrats Mate...

Mera number kab aayega...:(
chinchu wrote:
What about you?

DJ
We just got a SMS and an e-mail saying that our processed application has been delivered to blue dart. We should hopefully get our visas by tomorrow :lol: :lol: :lol:
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

singhal_hemant
Newly Registered

Post by singhal_hemant » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 am

Hi,

congrates to all who have got their Tier 1 Visa. Smarty best of luck to you for your visa.

Can you please tell what documents did u submit for the visa?

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 am

Hi Hemant,

I have submitted

1. Original Masters degree certificate for Education proof and English Language.
2. 12 months Pay slip duly signed and stamped and 12 months Bank Statement on Bank's letter head.
3. Bank's letter for maintenance funds and 3 months Bank Statement on Bank's letter head.
4. One Photograph.
5. Xerox copies of all the documents.
6. Cover letter.
7. Passport
8. All the required forms.
singhal_hemant wrote:Hi,

congrates to all who have got their Tier 1 Visa. Smarty best of luck to you for your visa.

Can you please tell what documents did u submit for the visa?

singhal_hemant
Newly Registered

Post by singhal_hemant » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 am

Hi Smarty,

Thanks for the reply. My salary account is in ABN AMRO bank and maintainance funds are in punjab national bank. I went to both banks and both gave me bank statements on their official stationary (not on letter head) which contains bank logo and then sign/stamped each page. Also I got a separate letter for maintainence fund on bank letter head from PNB and a separate letter on letter head from ABN AMRO stating my salary account with it.

Can I submit these statements or do I need bank statements on bank letter head only? I asked them to do it many times but they simply refused for it.

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 am

Actually I am not expert into all these...
lets seniors reply to this..
but as per my understanding if you have all the Bank statements on the sheet with Banks Logo and singed/stamped on that then it is ok. I dont think there will be any problem.
singhal_hemant wrote:Hi Smarty,

Thanks for the reply. My salary account is in ABN AMRO bank and maintainance funds are in punjab national bank. I went to both banks and both gave me bank statements on their official stationary (not on letter head) which contains bank logo and then sign/stamped each page. Also I got a separate letter for maintainence fund on bank letter head from PNB and a separate letter on letter head from ABN AMRO stating my salary account with it.

Can I submit these statements or do I need bank statements on bank letter head only? I asked them to do it many times but they simply refused for it.

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:20 pm

Bank statement and Bank Letterhead formats are different things..

If you think the Bankstatements given by the bank on their Official stationary are similar to those which you receive at home by post.. (ie. Original monthly/ quarterly bankstatements) then you are good to go ahead with them..

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:20 pm

Actually I went to VFS New Delhi and there the lady refused to take Bank Statements on plane sheets duly signed and stamped by the Bank. They insisted on either the original bank statement that we get by post or the Bank Statement on Letter head and duly signed and stamped or Bank Statement on the sheets having Bank's Logo and duly signed and stamped.

tvn_ramesh wrote:

Bank statement and Bank Letterhead formats are different things..

If you think the Bankstatements given by the bank on their Official stationary are similar to those which you receive at home by post.. (ie. Original monthly/ quarterly bankstatements) then you are good to go ahead with them..

singhal_hemant
Newly Registered

Post by singhal_hemant » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm

Thanks for clarifying the doubt regarding bank statements.

To smarty: I was looking at delhi processing time at http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes and found that it is slow compare to bangalore or chennai. Also I have heard that Delhi BHC processing takes more time (probably because of more backlog or greater number of visa applications for processing).

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:25 pm

Yes Delhi's processing time is very high with respect to other locations...
singhal_hemant wrote:Thanks for clarifying the doubt regarding bank statements.

To smarty: I was looking at delhi processing time at http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes and found that it is slow compare to bangalore or chennai. Also I have heard that Delhi BHC processing takes more time (probably because of more backlog or greater number of visa applications for processing).

chinchu
Newly Registered

Post by chinchu » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:13 pm

Atlast we got our visas today
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Timeline is as follows

Applied to VFS Chennai : Feb 17th 2010
Application sent to BHC : Feb 17th 2010
Application under process: Feb 22nd 2010
Processed Application : March 3rd 2010
Dispatched
Visas received : March 4th

All the best to everyone who is waiting

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 pm

Congrats Buddy...
My endless wait is still on...
chinchu wrote:Atlast we got our visas today
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Timeline is as follows

Applied to VFS Chennai : Feb 17th 2010
Application sent to BHC : Feb 17th 2010
Application under process: Feb 22nd 2010
Processed Application : March 3rd 2010
Dispatched
Visas received : March 4th

All the best to everyone who is waiting

dhurva
Newly Registered

Post by dhurva » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:35 am

Hey Chinchu, congrats !!!!
So when are you guys planning to leave?

Stay in touch.

chinchu
Newly Registered

Post by chinchu » Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:52 am

hey thanks dhruva

actually right nw we are looking at mid april like between the 15 - 20 april ! how about it..

also have you found in websites where in to look out for accomodation etc. ? we are still doin our base work on this.

dhurva
Newly Registered

Post by dhurva » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Hey Chinchu, i have emailed you. Kindly check and revert.

senthil_hefty
Newly Registered

waiting time

Post by senthil_hefty » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Dear All,
My wife applied for TIER 1 (General) depandant visa and waiting for the result.
Visa applied on: 23/02/2010. Applied at: VFS Chennai.
Document sent to BHC on: 23/02/2010.
No change till today
Any suggestions, please feel free to give.
Many Thanks,
senthil. :?

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:24 pm

Hi Siva,

Any news from your side?
sivaprasad_ece wrote:They didn't mention anything about status changes.
They just asked me to come to VFS for fresh Biometrics.

Regards,
Siva

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:49 pm

I have also applied my Tier 1 from VFS Delhi on 23rd Feb and my status changed on 28th Feb. But I am still waiting for a final confirmation. Looks like VFS delhi is pretty slow right now.

sivaprasad_ece

Post by sivaprasad_ece » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:18 am

Hi Smarty,

Still waiting yaar...

Regards,
Siva

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:58 am

Waiting!!

My TimeLines:

Applied on : 23rd Feb 2010 VFS Delhi
Application Despatched to BHC Delhi on 23rd Feb 2010.
Status changed on 28th Feb 2010
Approved on: Not Yet
Last edited by tier1_aspirant_del on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:03 am

I think the requirement is that whatever is there in your pay slip should match with the entries in your bank statement. Hope you have mentioned in your cover letter this too.

Wait for seniors to reply on this. Thanks.
tier1_aspirant_del wrote:Hi, I have a confusion which is bothering me too much. In my Tier 1 application submitted on 23rd Feb 2010 I have submitted salary slips for the same company in Indian currency from 1st Feb 2009 to 31st Jan 2010. I went to UK two times in this period for the same company -

15th March 2009 - 4th April 2009 on Business Visa (Expired in Nov 2009)
17th Jan 2010 - 14th Feb 2010 on Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer (Tier 2 visa will expire on 31st March 2010).

During my UK trips I was paid salary in India and I have submitted the same salary slips. Will it cause problems in Tier 1 and is it causing delay?

My TimeLines:

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:20 am

The amount in salary slips match exactly with the bank statements amount for all the last 12 months.

-------------------------------------

My TimeLines:

Last edited by tier1_aspirant_del on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tier1_aspirant_del

Post by tier1_aspirant_del » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Seniors can you please tell about my situation? If anybody have any idea then it would be very helpful for me.

-------------------------------------

My TimeLines: