ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me pleseeeeeeeeee

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

danQ
Newly Registered

Help me pleseeeeeeeeee

Post by danQ » Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:25 pm

Hello Guys

Currently i a on PSW visa which is expiring Next month that is april 2,2010 and i am switching from psw to student visa and my course is stating in the month of april can i apply for visa inside the united kingdom.But the new rule is confusing me

Students applying from inside the UK
If a student is already in the United Kingdom and his/her existing permission to stay runs 72. out more than one month before the start-date of his/her proposed next course of study, he/she will be expected to return overseas and apply from outside the United Kingdom. If the applicant applies from inside the United Kingdom, his/her application will be refused. A month will be considered a calendar month (for example, if an applicant’s leave expires on 14 January his/her new course must start no later than 13 February).
We suggest that if a student’s course has ended and he/she is applying from inside the 73. United Kingdom to extend his/her stay, he/she should apply in the last three months of his/her permission to stay if possible. This is because as soon as we give permission to stay (if the application is approved), the student’s new Tier 4 sponsor becomes responsible for them.

pelse help me