ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK Work permit to Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

UK Work permit to Tier 1

Post by Rajuk09 » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:00 pm

Dear friends,

Though I asked some of my following questions, I understnd that since I didnt put my situation properly, answers I got were thought worthy , still was not 1005 apt for my situation, so giving my condition in a elaborated manner follows , please advice in the follwing.

1) Salary -
A) Some of the months my travel reimbursements where added to my salary and deposited with salary , And I dont have payslip for 2 of the months in that,really worries me as these are the starting months of my claiming period.

Solution i think - Is it OK tell this in Covering letter and I am planning to get employee letter showing all the month's salary.
giving ...
Date (month),
gross salary ,
net salary ,
date of deposit ,
money deposited (is this also needed,as stated earlier in this I can ask employer to put the whole money deposited with the reimbursed amount ? , will this be confusing for the

case worker ? or shall i just write about this in my covering letter only) please advice.

B) Shall I give my payslips (this does not include the reimbursed amount) for the above given months, but again bank statement and payslip wont match.really confused :-(

C) Shall I give payslips(for the months I have,[for six months I have payslips]) and employer letter ? thought this will alteast make my case little more stronger as case worker

already confused seeing my salary with more amount and abvoe that , no payslips ?

D) Do I need to get seal in employee letter ? normally when i got employment letter to apply visa for my wife etc , they didn t seal, so i think they don have this habbit , please advice.

2) I have bank statement till 5th of March , Is it enough to apply on March 22nd , or do I need to get a more latest bank statement to show maintanance funds ? I think with in 1

month I am OK to apply ?

3) Application form - I tried 3 different printers,but still other than the front page , all the other pages, the top section comes half cut ( half printed) , is this the case normal or am I trying in a wrong setting ? Or anyone who applied with this condition of application form ?

waiting for your valuable inputs,

kind regards

Raj

vks

Re: UK Work permit to Tier 1

Post by vks » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:50 pm

Rajuk09 wrote:Dear friends,

Though I asked some of my following questions, I understnd that since I didnt put my situation properly, answers I got were thought worthy , still was not 1005 apt for my situation, so giving my condition in a elaborated manner follows , please advice in the follwing.

1) Salary -
A) Some of the months my travel reimbursements where added to my salary and deposited with salary , And I dont have payslip for 2 of the months in that,really worries me as these are the starting months of my claiming period.

Solution i think - Is it OK tell this in Covering letter and I am planning to get employee letter showing all the month's salary.
giving ...
Date (month),
gross salary ,
net salary ,
date of deposit ,
money deposited (is this also needed,as stated earlier in this I can ask employer to put the whole money deposited with the reimbursed amount ? , will this be confusing for the

case worker ? or shall i just write about this in my covering letter only) please advice.

B) Shall I give my payslips (this does not include the reimbursed amount) for the above given months, but again bank statement and payslip wont match.really confused :-(

C) Shall I give payslips(for the months I have,[for six months I have payslips]) and employer letter ? thought this will alteast make my case little more stronger as case worker

already confused seeing my salary with more amount and abvoe that , no payslips ?

D) Do I need to get seal in employee letter ? normally when i got employment letter to apply visa for my wife etc , they didn t seal, so i think they don have this habbit , please advice.

Simple! Get the employer letter with all the details required

2) I have bank statement till 5th of March , Is it enough to apply on March 22nd , or do I need to get a more latest bank statement to show maintanance funds ? I think with in 1

month I am OK to apply ?

You are right, the statement should not be older than 1 month and in this case you are good to go!

3) Application form - I tried 3 different printers,but still other than the front page , all the other pages, the top section comes half cut ( half printed) , is this the case normal or am I trying in a wrong setting ? Or anyone who applied with this condition of application form ?

While you print, you should have an option to scale the document to be printed to 95%, which you should try

waiting for your valuable inputs,

kind regards

Raj
Regards,
vks

vks

Post by vks » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Templatefor Employer letter
Regards,
vks

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

UK Work permit to Tier 1

Post by Rajuk09 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi VKS,

Thanks for all the replies. Just another doubt,I will be getting the letter from my employer stating its for my parents visa , and am sure they will put TO address as the officer , Chennai VFS or something like that. Is this letter fine to be submitted for Tier 1 and can I mention this in my covering letter ? or will it create a concern for my approval ?please adivce.
kind regards

Raj