ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse.V but Husband Unemployed and Getting PF HELP PLEASE

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nassima

Spouse.V but Husband Unemployed and Getting PF HELP PLEASE

Post by Nassima » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi All,
I am Algerian woman married to BC, he has been unemployed for long time as he is ill ( Stress Desorder..)Though, he has been looking hard for a job to be able to get rid of the Public funds and get me over to UK. I have applyed recently for General visitor visa and has been refused ( paragraph 41 of Immigration rules) because I haven't provide much evidence of relationship( I said in visa he is a friend) and now we got married last week, we have been in relation since 17th January 2009. I am willing to apply for spouse visa now but very scared that it will be refused :( because he is getting money from government and unemployed, but I have savings that may help me ( for not using any PF while at UK) for two years. Me and my husband are gathering every piece of information and writing a letter to state that we are not going to accept any further public funds if given to us, and that we will be supporting ourselves without using “additionalâ€

Valiul
Newly Registered

Post by Valiul » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:39 pm

HI I HAVE THE SAME SITUATION...I AM PENDING OF MY HUSBAND BUT HE LOST HIS JOB AND I WAS REFUSED TO ISSUE A RESIDENCE CARD.ONLY I KNOW WILL BE BETTER IF YOU CAME IN TO UK AS INDEPENDENT PERSON AND SHOW THEM YOUR BANK STATEMENT WITH MONEY ON IT. SO YOU WILL BE INDEPENDENT AND HE DONT HAVE TO WORK.