ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments on now

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vinseh

PEO appointments on now

Post by vinseh » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:48 pm

Hey guys,

Family appoinments on 7th April available online right now i.e. as of 12:30 pm.

good luck!

vinseh

Online appointments

Post by vinseh » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Hey people,

Online appointments for week starting 12th April up for grabs now...as of 15:15 pm.

Good luck!

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:09 am

hey guys,

just a quick question...has anyone seen online PEO appoinments being released over the weekends? Is it worth sitting with your eyes stuck on the monitor for the whole weekend?

Please let me know :)

Many thanks.

kate123
Newly Registered

Post by kate123 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

vinseh wrote:hey guys,

just a quick question...has anyone seen online PEO appoinments being released over the weekends? Is it worth sitting with your eyes stuck on the monitor for the whole weekend?

Please let me know :)

Many thanks.
vinseh, I tried to get appointment online on saturday/Sunday for family and and there was no appointment available till April. But I did see new appointments appear for individuals.
I called the HO on 1st March (following Monday) and got an appointment for 5th March. I was trying online and calling at the same time. The online did not show any appointment but the operator could give me options of 4th and 5th March. So I would say give it a try as well.
all the best.

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:33 am

[/quote]

vinseh, I tried to get appointment online on saturday/Sunday for family and and there was no appointment available till April. But I did see new appointments appear for individuals.
I called the HO on 1st March (following Monday) and got an appointment for 5th March. I was trying online and calling at the same time. The online did not show any appointment but the operator could give me options of 4th and 5th March. So I would say give it a try as well.
all the best.[/quote]

Hi Kate123,

Many thanks for replying to my message. Hope you have received your ILR. Can I ask which catagory did you apply in and how did it go? Also, what time of the day did you call the HO to get an appointment?

Regards.

kate123
Newly Registered

Post by kate123 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 am

I called HO around 10:30 AM

I applied under HSMP JR. It went smoothly. I had an 9 AM appointment.
My concerns were I was away for 117 days continously. Then I was on maternity for 1 year and I was not paid for 6 month. My case worker was not cocerned about it.
He asked for P60, 3 Month payslips, 3 month bank statements & employer letter. After 45 minutes he informed me my application is successful and 15 minutes later I got my stamped passport.

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 am

kate123 wrote:I called HO around 10:30 AM

My concerns were I was away for 117 days continously. Then I was on maternity for 1 year and I was not paid for 6 month. My case worker was not cocerned about it.
He asked for P60, 3 Month payslips, 3 month bank statements & employer letter. After 45 minutes he informed me my application is successful and 15 minutes later I got my stamped passport.
my story seems a bit similar to yours to a certain extent, although i am on 5 yr wp. I was on maternity leave for a few months too. also you mentioned that you were away for 117 days, were you on unpaid leave? I have taken a few unpaid leaves due to which the first years p60 show lesser salary...do you think they will be looking at that closely?

kate123
Newly Registered

Post by kate123 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:44 pm

My story goes like this..
My son was born on March 2008, I went on maternity starting 28th march 2008. I was paid full salary for april, may, june and half salary for july, august, sept and no pay for rest of my maternity. I went on the 117 leave in oct, hence was unpaid, though I was employed.
I resigned in March end 2009 and did not join a new job until April first week 2009. So I did not get any p60 for 2008-2009. I got a p45 from my previous employer, that showed only my salary during ML, obviously it was not much. But My case worker did not say the salary in your latest p45 is very less. But he did look very closely in my employers letter, which stated my current salary. (Though I saw that he was consulting his senior with my p45 & employers letter.)
In your case it is the first years p60. So I would not worry too much about it.
Hope it helps.
Last edited by kate123 on Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:33 pm

thanks kate123, it does feel reassuring :)

gvamsimba

Post by gvamsimba » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:16 pm

kate123 wrote:I called HO around 10:30 AM

Congrats Kate, May i know which PEO you attended ? Were you asked to pay the fees initially or after you were told that you would be getting ILR ?

Thanks

kate123
Newly Registered

Post by kate123 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:52 pm

gvamsimba wrote:Congrats Kate, May i know which PEO you attended ? Were you asked to pay the fees initially or after you were told that you would be getting ILR ?
Thanks
Thanks gvamsimba. I went to Croydon. You need to pay before a case worker starts working on your case.

gvamsimba

Post by gvamsimba » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:09 pm

kate123 wrote:
gvamsimba wrote:Congrats Kate, May i know which PEO you attended ? Were you asked to pay the fees initially or after you were told that you would be getting ILR ?
Thanks
Thanks gvamsimba. I went to Croydon. You need to pay before a case worker starts working on your case.
Thanks for the reply Kate...But i heard that in the Birmingham PEO, they ask to pay the fees only after the case worker checks all the documents and is willing to issue the ILR...is that true ?

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Got lucky first time itself. :D

Booked a family appointment (for 2) online today at 17:59 for 19-Apr-10 at PEO Croydon.

regards

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Got lucky first time itself. :D

Booked a family appointment (for 2) online today at 17:59 for 19-Apr-10 at PEO Croydon.

regards
:) congratulations!!! good luck mate.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Received appointment confirmation by email today, but it just mentions a reference no., date, place and time! No mention of that fact that is a family appointment!

Should I be worried? :wink:

regards

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:23 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Received appointment confirmation by email today, but it just mentions a reference no., date, place and time! No mention of that fact that is a family appointment!

Should I be worried? :wink:

regards
nope, no need to worry, i also received only one standard confirmation email for a family appointment. I logged into each one of the dependents accounts and could see the same confirmation letter/screen that now shows in my online booking account...which is reassuring.