ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is this passport fraud

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

k4iser
BANNED

is this passport fraud

Post by k4iser » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:47 pm

hi, im sorry if this is a wrong part of the forum. i wanted to know that i know someone who has had a baby in the uk and
needed to go abroad quickly, but she has only been in uk for 1 and 5 months, the requirments to make child passport is for a person in a profesional
job to countersign the back of the child photo, confirming they have known the adult for more than 2 years. she has paid the countersignatory to sign for her but i have no prove.
i am concerned as she may be involved in other illegal activity.

will this come under fraud and make the passport invalid.

could there be a punishment

will the applicant(mother) and the countersignatory be held responsible.

or just one of them

London102

Re: is this passport fraud

Post by London102 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:09 am

Hello k4iser,

It entirely depends what YOUR intentions are.

There are certain acts that apparently look suspecious, nevertheless upon closely observing turn out to be appropriate in overcoming a practical problem. An example would be where you get your signature and photographs notorized by a local solicitor or accountant. Accountants do all the time provide reference letters.

It is to be looked more thoroughly as to why did she pay to someone to acquire signatures. But I am still of the opinion as to why would some one want to ruin somebody's life for a mere suspision unless there is a grudge?

Regards,
k4iser wrote:hi, im sorry if this is a wrong part of the forum. i wanted to know that i know someone who has had a baby in the uk and
needed to go abroad quickly, but she has only been in uk for 1 and 5 months, the requirments to make child passport is for a person in a profesional
job to countersign the back of the child photo, confirming they have known the adult for more than 2 years. she has paid the countersignatory to sign for her but i have no prove.

will the applicant(mother) and the countersignatory be held responsible.

or just one of them

k4iser
BANNED

Post by k4iser » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:05 pm

London102 wrote:Hello k4iser,

It entirely depends what YOUR intentions are.

There are certain acts that apparently look suspecious, nevertheless upon closely observing turn out to be appropriate in overcoming a practical problem. An example would be where you get your signature and photographs notorized by a local solicitor or accountant. Accountants do all the time provide reference letters.

It is to be looked more thoroughly as to why did she pay to someone to acquire signatures. But I am still of the opinion as to why would some one want to ruin somebody's life for a mere suspision unless there is a grudge?

Regards,

lol!, i have no bad intentions but i have a lot of friends in need of advice, regarding these matters of fraud and deception.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:16 pm

k4iser wrote:she has only been in uk for 1 and 5 months, the requirments to make child passport is for a person in a profesional job to countersign the back of the child photo, confirming they have known the adult for more than 2 years. she has paid the countersignatory to sign for her but i have no prove.
You are making an assumption, and you may not be correct!

Let's put it this way. When my own wife applied for Naturalisation, having been in the UK for just 3 years, one of her referees certified that he had known her for 22 years! And he did that correctly and honestly. That is, he had known her for many years prior to her coming to the UK.

So k4iser, are you absolutely sure that the person you are talking about, and the person who signed the form, did not know each other prior to them both living in the UK?
John

parvus1202

Post by parvus1202 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:49 pm

I am confused. She has only been in the UK for 1.5 months and had a baby here? Is she married to a UK citizen? If not, then how can she get a baby's passport if she has no ILR? Now if she is married to a UK citizen, should the father be the one to apply for the passport and don't need to pay anyone for a signature as the father have a lot of friends?

k4iser
BANNED

Post by k4iser » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:35 pm

parvus1202 wrote:I am confused. She has only been in the UK for 1.5 months and had a baby here? Is she married to a UK citizen? If not, then how can she get a baby's passport if she has no ILR? Now if she is married to a UK citizen, should the father be the one to apply for the passport and don't need to pay anyone for a signature as the father have a lot of friends?

her husband left her after 6 months due to her being violant, she moved out and had her visa curtailed, she had not told the husband she was pregnant until after she had the baby, and applied for passport and ran off back home to pakistan. i dont know where she got fathers details to fill in application.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:56 pm

k4iser wrote:
parvus1202 wrote:I am confused. She has only been in the UK for 1.5 months and had a baby here? Is she married to a UK citizen? If not, then how can she get a baby's passport if she has no ILR? Now if she is married to a UK citizen, should the father be the one to apply for the passport and don't need to pay anyone for a signature as the father have a lot of friends?

her husband left her after 6 months due to her being violant, she moved out and had her visa curtailed, she had not told the husband she was pregnant until after she had the baby, and applied for passport and ran off back home to pakistan. i dont know where she got fathers details to fill in application.
I detect a hidden agenda, what's her ulterior motive - to get ILR/BC via the child?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

BLK235

Post by BLK235 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:57 pm

How old is the baby?

safwan

Post by safwan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:21 pm

this is a fiction story

no one on this planet will believe it

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:33 pm

k4iser wrote:hi, im sorry if this is a wrong part of the forum. i wanted to know that i know someone who has had a baby in the uk and

will the applicant(mother) and the counter signatory be held responsible.

or just one of them
Do you have child British Certificate.

UK_Banned_Member
Please always seek legal advise from OSIC consultant or immigration solicitor.These are my personal views gain through experience or study.

UK_Banned_Member

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Wanderer wrote:
k4iser wrote:

I detect a hidden agenda, what's her ulterior motive - to get ILR/BC via the child?

So what......Is this a crime?

If you can get passport through access to child visa route then she is legally entitled to.

Please if you dont know about something then keep quite.

UK_Banned_Member
Please always seek legal advise from OSIC consultant or immigration solicitor.These are my personal views gain through experience or study.

UK_Banned_Member

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:36 pm

safwan wrote:this is a fiction story

no one on this planet will believe it
She has put her story in detail on many forums..

So this is not fiction.

A real story ..unfortunately

UK_Banned_Member

UK_Banned_Member

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Yes immigrationuk2009, but from a different viewpoint each time.