ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

British Passport process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bukhari

British Passport process

Post by Bukhari » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am

Hi,
I have Citizenship oath ceremony next week. Please someone tell me when I can apply for Passport and what the process is(form, fee, doc etc)?
Many Thanks

Danbrix

Post by Danbrix » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:52 am

You can apply right after the ceremony and check Applying for your first adult passport for more details.

Bukhari

Post by Bukhari » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:16 am

Danbrix wrote:You can apply right after the ceremony and check Applying for your first adult passport for more details.
Brilliant, That really help a lot.
Thanks

Tim555

Re: British Passport process

Post by Tim555 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:34 am

Bukhari wrote:Hi,
I have Citizenship oath ceremony next week. Please someone tell me when I can apply for Passport and what the process is(form, fee, doc etc)?
Many Thanks
What was your citeria of naturaliztion application? and how much time taken by Home Office to process your application?

Thanks
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:51 pm

Tim555 wrote:
Many Thanks
What was your citeria of naturaliztion application? and how much time taken by Home Office to process your application?

Thanks
Out of interest, why is that relevant to the OP's applying for a British passport?

Bukhari

Post by Bukhari » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Tim555 wrote:
Many Thanks

Thanks
Immigration board has really helped me a lot for my entire journey of HSMP (1+3+1+JR), so thanks ALL.
I have applied for naturalization in Oct2009 and received approval letter in Feb2010.
Cheers

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 pm

Bukhari wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
Many Thanks

Thanks
Immigration board has really helped me a lot for my entire journey of HSMP (1+3+1+JR), so thanks ALL.
I have applied for naturalization in Oct2009 and received approval letter in Feb2010.
Cheers
Thanks, Cheers
Each and every one of us can make a difference. All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height.

Tim555

Post by Tim555 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:37 pm

Christophe wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
Many Thanks

Thanks
Out of interest, why is that relevant to the OP's applying for a British passport?
?????? :?: Christophe whats your point here??? what r u trying to show???/ whats out of interest??? :roll:

Christophe
Diamond Member

Post by Christophe » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:16 am

Tim555 wrote:
Christophe wrote:
Tim555 wrote:
Many Thanks

Thanks
?????? :?: Christophe whats your point here??? what r u trying to show???/ whats out of interest??? :roll:
Well, it's just as I say, really, because I wasn't sure why the naturalisation criteria would make any difference to the passport application.

So, for my own education really. Certainly no offence was intended. :(