ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR 5 YRS WP PREMIUM SERVICE AT PEO CROYDON

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smkasim
Newly Registered

ILR 5 YRS WP PREMIUM SERVICE AT PEO CROYDON

Post by smkasim » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:34 pm

Hi Everybody
I applied ILR thru solicitor under work permit 5years single employer. Everything straightforward.Given all the documents including 5 years p60's.
Applied in Croydon premium service but caseworker said the application is valid but we need to do further verification.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the process.
Why the caseworker needs verification even though he has all documents before him.
What does it mean application is valid?
Please guide me in this regard bcoz my visa is expiring this month

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:40 pm

when did you apply? if it was 2 days back it could be due to the industrial action...lot of others were sent home after consideration but without any decision as they could not do the required verification due to the strike.

smkasim
Newly Registered

Post by smkasim » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:45 pm

I APPLIED LAST FRIDAY. 5 MAR 2010.

vinseh

Post by vinseh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:05 pm

well the strike was held for 48 hrs on 8th & 9th...not sure why they're holding onto your application. But you mentioned yours was a straightforward case of 5 yrs wp with one employer so hopefully it should be ok...i wish you all the luck!

smkasim
Newly Registered

Post by smkasim » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks for your positive. hope everything will be fine