ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General - Initial Application Enquiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singhr
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General - Initial Application Enquiry

Post by singhr » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:17 pm

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am switching from PSW to Tier 1 General and have booked an appointment end of this month. I am self-employed and employed. i have all the documents ready e.g. my payslips, degree, invoices etc. Since this is my first time going to the PEO wanted to find out if they ask lots of questions or what would they normally ask? would be greatful if anyone could share your experience.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 General - Initial Application Enquiry

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:25 pm

singhr wrote:Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I am switching from PSW to Tier 1 General and have booked an appointment end of this month. I am self-employed and employed. i have all the documents ready e.g. my payslips, degree, invoices etc. Since this is my first time going to the PEO wanted to find out if they ask lots of questions or what would they normally ask? would be greatful if anyone could share your experience.
Go through the below topic, you will find all the experiences of in-person applicants. All the best.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=380