ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

psw dependent visa application

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chief
Newly Registered

psw dependent visa application

Post by chief » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm

hi dear,

iam going to apply(outside uk) PSW along wid my wife and a kid, im the main applicant and have the required maintenece funds(for all three of us) in my account for last 3 months.

my questions are ,

do i need to attach my bankstatemnt wid my wife , and kid applications as well or it will be sufficient to attched it wid my application only?

should my wife has her own account?

do i need to show a joint account?

i will submitt all the apllication together.

thanks

PostMan

Post by PostMan » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 am

All documents required to prove a successful PSW application will be yours only because you are the main applicant.
1. Degree
2. Bank Statement etc.

All your dependants only need are to prove their claims.
1. Your wife need to prove that she is, by providing good marriage certificate
2. Your Kid need to prove he is, by providing a full Birth certificate that has your name in it.

They do not need to show bank statement, you will need to cover them in yours, unless you want to rely on your wife's bank statement to cover her own maintenance.

chief
Newly Registered

Post by chief » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:44 am

thanks alot
for ur feed back