ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

proof of previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

abhin

proof of previous earnings

Post by abhin » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm

hello everyone
i have asked this question before. but asking once again for further clarification. really hope someone will helpme

I have 3 part timejobs. The salary of one job is credited directly into my bank acct but the other two are paid in cash. so it doesnot reflect exactly in my bank account. I have the signed payslips and employer's letter for all these three jobs.
I am planning to apply for general tier 1 by the middle of april.
Since my previous twelve months match with our financial year, i have decided to produce my tax returns certificate for the financial year 2009 - 2010 as the second proof of my earnings.
please guide me if it will be enough.
eagerly waiting for your reply and guidance

regards
abhin

Humanityrulz
Newly Registered

Re: proof of previous earnings

Post by Humanityrulz » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:34 pm

abhin wrote:hello everyone
i have asked this question before. but asking once again for further clarification. really hope someone will helpme

I have 3 part timejobs. The salary of one job is credited directly into my bank acct but the other two are paid in cash. so it doesnot reflect exactly in my bank account. I have the signed payslips and employer's letter for all these three jobs.
I am planning to apply for general tier 1 by the middle of april.
Since my previous twelve months match with our financial year, i have decided to produce my tax returns certificate for the financial year 2009 - 2010 as the second proof of my earnings.
please guide me if it will be enough.
eagerly waiting for your reply and guidance

regards
abhin
I think we are in same boat, even I dont have parttime pay
bank statements. I think P60 might do as second proof....(if you are applying in same TAX period2009-2010 in your condition)
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010 follow this link for employer letter sample.
Don't worry much, If your proofs are genuine then you will get VISA.

All the best for your VISA... update your status...

abhin

Post by abhin » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 am

please some senior members give some guidance
I really expected a reply from someone.
please can you confirm my query?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: proof of previous earnings

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 am

abhin wrote: I am planning to apply for general tier 1 by the middle of april.
i think, If your IT-Returns Certificate can show seperate details of GROSS and NET Salary for each of your job.. it is OK and you will have some comfort..

But, if it shows ALL (3jobs) GROSS Earnings and ALL(3jobs) NET Salary combined.. then it is difficult for the caseworker to be convinced over the evidences.. think over it..

Wait for other options for you from others

abhin

Post by abhin » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:45 am

as ramesh said please some other senior members also give their opinion.
i hope someone does

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:24 am

I have searched web and found below link:
http://www.spammer.co.uk/item/167886

As per the link, you can get P60 from all your employers provided they are not linked. But P60 and Payslips are considered to be from same source so not sure what will be the second evidence of earnings.