ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Regarding HSMP Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sukumar_engg
Newly Registered

Post by sukumar_engg » Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:10 pm

Hi,
My visa is HSMP getting expired in June 2006.I am intending to apply for HSMP Extension.
My details are mentioned below:

Job:My current job is as Researcher and Developer. [IT Industry]
Visa: HSMP
Salary: around £15K to £16K per annum from the day I got HSMP
Working: Im my own area [Research developer in
Software/IT]
Part time studies: Pursuing part time Masters by Research as well
for which company sponsored £7000 apart from salary.

Also presenting an international conferance in April in Europe as part of research.

I just wanted to know whether I can get HSMP Extension.I just think in the salary part which is low. My salary is low since company sponsored £7000 for research degree. I have savings of £2500 and economically active.

Awaiting your quick response.

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:33 pm

I just wanted to know whether I can get HSMP Extension.I just think in the salary part which is low. My salary is low since company sponsored £7000 for research degree. I have savings of £2500 and economically active.
You should not have a problem with the extension. There are others with similair salary scales who did not face any problems with the extension.

sukumar_engg
Newly Registered

Post by sukumar_engg » Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:45 pm

Thanks a lot for your response.

Since I am doing part time research degree for which company sponsored will it have any effect while applying for HSMP Extension. I think part time research/studies is possible while on HSMP.

Should I mention that I am also currently pursuing research degree [part-time] for which the company sponsored and also accepted for a international conferance.

Awaiting your response.

Thanks a lot.

hert

Post by hert » Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:42 pm

If you look at the form, they require info/docs related to your economic activity. Do you anticipate any advantage of showing ur educational activities...I guess if you are in a permanent job, you better restrict urself to sending those docs which are ONLY required.
The senior members can provide more comments..try to PM them...

pantaiema
Diamond Member

I fully believe you will get extension

Post by pantaiema » Fri Feb 10, 2006 7:30 pm

Looking into the case and comparing with the previuous case in this forum, if ully belive that you will get extension

pantaiema