ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

entire procedure for UK Tier 1 (GENRAL)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vineetgarg
Newly Registered

entire procedure for UK Tier 1 (GENRAL)

Post by vineetgarg » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:09 am

Hi guys,

Can somebody help and tell me, what is the entire procedure if one plans to apply for UK Visa.
Please explain stage vise. eg - what needs to be done first, like when we send the application as courier then do we send the original documents or they call us later with the original documents?
My actual doubt is that when i am supposed to send my original document? Or do we take the appointment and go personally to embassy and submit the original documents along with the required fees and forms?

I am a little confused as to how our application is processed. what needs to be done when. Pls help.

Please let me know the online procedure also i.e.how do we apply online for UK visa. How it works and how our application moves in case of online application. when are original documents required in this case.

Plz tell me both ways the online procedure and the courier procedure. Prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Vineet Garg

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: entire procedure for UK Tier 1 (GENRAL)

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:32 am

vineetgarg wrote:Hi guys,

Can somebody help and tell me, what is the entire procedure if one plans to apply for UK Visa.
Please explain stage vise. eg - what needs to be done first, like when we send the application as courier then do we send the original documents or they call us later with the original documents?
My actual doubt is that when i am supposed to send my original document? Or do we take the appointment and go personally to embassy and submit the original documents along with the required fees and forms?

I am a little confused as to how our application is processed. what needs to be done when. Pls help.

Please let me know the online procedure also i.e.how do we apply online for UK visa. How it works and how our application moves in case of online application. when are original documents required in this case.

Plz tell me both ways the online procedure and the courier procedure. Prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Vineet Garg
it depends on which country you will be applying from and what kind of visa.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/