ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tax return proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PRadeep Itnal

Tax return proof

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Hi all

I have joined my current company in feb 2007, its been 3 years since i am associated with this company. I have two Form 16 and 2 Tax return Acknowledgement letters with me. will that be suffiecient. I think for 1 st year where my package was low i dint pay Tax. I am really confused here. my package then was 1.05L approx, if any one has explaination please provide me. suitable templates to justify the same, will be very much helpful.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: Tax return proof

Post by dima » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:08 pm

PRadeep Itnal wrote:Hi all

I have joined my current company in feb 2007, its been 3 years since i am associated with this company. I have two Form 16 and 2 Tax return Acknowledgement letters with me. will that be suffiecient. I think for 1 st year where my package was low i dint pay Tax. I am really confused here. my package then was 1.05L approx, if any one has explaination please provide me. suitable templates to justify the same, will be very much helpful.
You should indeed submit your available 2 year Tax proof!!
You may include this in your cover letter the reason for not submitting 1st year Tax proof.