ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

application for dependent tier1(g) in uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sumsum
Newly Registered

application for dependent tier1(g) in uk

Post by sumsum » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:08 pm

hi all. can any one help me
me and my wife are on psw. we were never dependent. she will switch to hspm in few day. i dont know whether i can apply for dependent inside uk or i need to go home. and apply from there. by the way i married her here and registered here too. any help...

vks

Re: application for dependent tier1(g) in uk

Post by vks » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:44 pm

sumsum wrote:hi all. can any one help me
me and my wife are on psw. we were never dependent. she will switch to hspm in few day. i dont know whether i can apply for dependent inside uk or i need to go home. and apply from there. by the way i married her here and registered here too. any help...
There is no visa called as hspm!
Regards,
vks

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:16 pm

vks wrote:
Lol...I guess typo from OP. hspm = hsmp= Tier1?? :lol: :lol:
Is this what you mean sumsum?? :roll:

vks

Post by vks » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:40 pm

dima wrote:
vks wrote:
I know, but the OP should show that he is looking for some answers and do his home work (atleast a spell check!)
Regards,
vks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Being married in the UK makes no difference (IMHO) as neither of you are in UK on spouse / dependent leave to enter/remain. Therefore, whoever needs to change from PSW (main applicant) to Tier 1 (dependent) will need to go back to home country and apply for EC from there.

BTW, as on date, Tier 1 (General) requires one to have masters degree to score points on qualifications.

regards

sumsum
Newly Registered

Post by sumsum » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:26 pm

vks wrote:
dima wrote:
vks wrote:
I know, but the OP should show that he is looking for some answers and do his home work (atleast a spell check!)
thanks you for ur help? next time if i need help from you i will check my spelling..