ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

We should do something -- any ideas?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PaddyBoy
Newly Registered

We should do something -- any ideas?

Post by PaddyBoy » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:04 am

Guys I am just wondering if we should be sitting here and wait for INIS to process our applications. Coming to decision should not take up to 4 years -
that is not acceptable!

Can't we do something? Can't we go and protest in O'Connell street. Almost every weekend I see some protestors, even people are protesting against using furs but no body is talking about our problem.

It can even be an online campaign made over the Internet. We should do something to raise our voice!

Any ideas?

craicindublin

hi there

Post by craicindublin » Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:07 pm

i got married to in 2004 my wife is from Dub we have 1 daughter together. I went through the same process got 1 year visa than after a year i got another year visa, wen i went back the third time they issued me 2 years stamp4 visa, after 4 years i got stamp4 visa until my passports validity which is 2011.
I applied for naturalization in 2007 after 3 years of being married and to this day i am still waiting to hear from DOJ.
Its a joke everytime i contact them they advised me to contact them in writing when i contact them in writing they send me same letter saying they are processing applications etc etc......
so annoying i swear to god.

sovtek

Re: We should do something -- any ideas?

Post by sovtek » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:10 pm

PaddyBoy wrote:Guys I am just wondering if we should be sitting here and wait for INIS to process our applications. Coming to decision should not take up to 4 years -
that is not acceptable!

Can't we do something? Can't we go and protest in O'Connell street. Almost every weekend I see some protestors, even people are protesting against using furs but no body is talking about our problem.

It can even be an online campaign made over the Internet. We should do something to raise our voice!

Any ideas?
Paddy my party "does something" and we are trying to get enough people together to start action against MoJ. PM me know if you are interested in getting involved.