ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

address in some of my payslips not registered with police

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ESPES
Newly Registered

address in some of my payslips not registered with police

Post by ESPES » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:30 am

Please help.

I am about to make my initial Tier 1 General application. But I just realized some of the addresses in my older bank statements and payslips are not registered with the police.

I understand it is not necessary for applicant outside UK to submit a police registration certificate. But I will be applying in the UK, so do I have to submit the registration certificate?

Is there any other way to proof my earnings? any ways that do not sure my previous address on the evidence so the Home Office won't know that I didn't register my previous address?

Thank you in advance!
ESPES

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:42 pm

What is your nationality? Is there a requirement for you to register with the Police?
John

ESPES
Newly Registered

Post by ESPES » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Thanks for the reply!

I am Chinese. So, yes, I have a police registration certificate.

Actually I just phoned Home Office and I was told the police registration form is required.

So I think I'd better check if there's any other way to proof my earnings without showing my previous unregistered address.