ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declare LC-20 Driving not in Accordance with License for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bhumi

Declare LC-20 Driving not in Accordance with License for ILR

Post by Bhumi » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:54 am

Hi will be applying for ILR soon.....sorry to ask again but just wanted to be sure on this ..My husband had 3 points and 60 GBP fine based on LC-20 traffic offense which stands for driving not in accordance with the license back in 2007. The fine was given in police station... Do you think we should declare it or no need to declare.. I would like to declare it if it doesnt affect the outcome of ILR...Also my husband is on dependant visa....Thanks in advance for replies...

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:19 pm

IMHO, irrespective of the number of times you ask the same question(s), the answer(s) given earlier need no correction.

regards

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi Sushdmehta,

thanks for your reply...was just bit worried so thought of reconfirming it....anyways you know how is it applying for ILR...u just want to get everything right first time........once again thanks a ton....

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:58 pm

My two cents:

If you disclose it, you're being honest. I agree with others that this will have no impact on your application (based on information provided by you in your other post) but you're being truthful and leaving it to UKBA to decide if this has any impact on your application.

But if you don't disclose it, you can be accused of witholding factual information .. which is definitely not a good thing when it comes to UKBA.

Better safe than sorry! :wink:

regards

Bhumi

Post by Bhumi » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 am

I agree....thanks again