ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online Bank Statements from Natwest for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

suneetkapoor
Newly Registered

Online Bank Statements from Natwest for ILR

Post by suneetkapoor » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:03 am

Hi,

Can anyone let me know whether printouts of online bank statements from Natwest are accepted by HomeOffice towards funds proof? Has someone taken them along and they were fine? Also, can we get Bank attestation on it to validate it?

Any experience will be helpful.

Thanks!

ilr_10
Newly Registered

Re: Online Bank Statements from Natwest for ILR

Post by ilr_10 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:32 pm

I have used them in June 2009 for extension to tier-1 from HSMP..they gave me printout in branch with stamp...and I got my extension no problem..natwest people asked me whether it is for visa extension and stamped on printouts..they seems to know about it.

VT

suneetkapoor wrote:Hi,

Can anyone let me know whether printouts of online bank statements from Natwest are accepted by HomeOffice towards funds proof? Has someone taken them along and they were fine? Also, can we get Bank attestation on it to validate it?

Any experience will be helpful.

Thanks!

kiwigirl25
Member of Standing

Post by kiwigirl25 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:45 pm

I second that. I too went into a branch and asked for print-outs. I too was asked if was for the UKBA and the teller seem really clued up about what UKBA was looking for and stamped them accordingly. Took 5-10 minutes in totally to get them. :)

suneetkapoor
Newly Registered

Post by suneetkapoor » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:47 pm

HSMP extension might not be same as applying for ILR as forms says no internet statements.

suneetkapoor
Newly Registered

Post by suneetkapoor » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi kiwigirl25,

Was these printouts for ILR appointment in PEO or for HSMP extension?

Thanks!

kiwigirl25
Member of Standing

Post by kiwigirl25 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:15 pm

It was ILR. The ILR states exactly the same "no online statements". UKBA do not except online statements for any type of application.

But what they do except is branch print-outs stamped with the official bank stamp. Visit your local branch and they will be able to provide this. What you can't do is print off copies yourself and take them into a branch. The branch may refuse to authorise these. All bank branches have instant real time access to your statements and can print these instantly up to the date you visit the branch. Your only other alternative is to request copies of statements but this can take up to 2 months to receive, depending on the efficiency of your bank.

However I do note that ILR-10 says they used the same method when they renewed their HSMP NOT ILR.

diago_nelson

Post by diago_nelson » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:11 pm

My bank: Citibank does not print the statements in the branch. But he asked me to get a internet printout. He then cross-checked the statements with their online accounting system. He has stamped and signed on each and every page of the statement.

I hope this is enough. I have all my statements except the statement for the month of Feb 2010 which has still not arrived by post :(

i hope this will suffice!

kiwigirl25 wrote:It was ILR. The ILR states exactly the same "no online statements". UKBA do not except online statements for any type of application.

But what they do except is branch print-outs stamped with the official bank stamp. Visit your local branch and they will be able to provide this. What you can't do is print off copies yourself and take them into a branch. The branch may refuse to authorise these. All bank branches have instant real time access to your statements and can print these instantly up to the date you visit the branch. Your only other alternative is to request copies of statements but this can take up to 2 months to receive, depending on the efficiency of your bank.

However I do note that ILR-10 says they used the same method when they renewed their HSMP NOT ILR.
Last edited by diago_nelson on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:17 pm

last year in october i also showed the online BS attested by the bank manager for the tier4 visa ext. because there was a strike going on for the royal mail and the copy which i requested was not reached to me the visa officer say nothing to me

diago_nelson

Post by diago_nelson » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Thanks shussain452. fortunately I got my bank stmt in post today :)
shussain452 wrote:last year in october i also showed the online BS attested by the bank manager for the tier4 visa ext. because there was a strike going on for the royal mail and the copy which i requested was not reached to me the visa officer say nothing to me

elias
Newly Registered

Online Payslip

Post by elias » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:19 pm

I need an urgent answer. Do they accept stamped Online payslip as i would be submitting my application very soon?

nehapandey83
Newly Registered

Post by nehapandey83 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:30 pm

Hi, can you tell me which Natwest bank branch provides stamped bank statements. I tried couple in west london and they refused to stamp the statements.

shussain452

Post by shussain452 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:30 am

Now no natwest bank do the stamp on BS at their branches. they will give u an official latter on theit latter head confirming your address, your name, account number and the last amount in ur account. i used that latter + online printout of my BS for my tier4 extension and got the extention in june this year hope it will help.