ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Experience letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vahini
Newly Registered

Experience letter

Post by vahini » Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:06 pm

I am very new to these immigretion issues.So, I need help and thak you all in advence for the same.
I am planning to apply for HSMP but the problem is with the experience letter.I am presently with a body shopper who has placed me at a client .
I am not very sure about the extension of my contract next year.So, I would like to quit this company at the end of the year.But my present workpermit is due for renewal this november. Also, my employer does not want me to quit his company.If I ask him for the letter he may not agree to give me and also create a problem for the extension of my workpermit here.In case my hsmp is not successful, I will loose both.
I have a few letters which tell about my profession,I can also get a letter saying that i am still with this company, but the problem is with the skill list.Icannot get a letter with detailed skill set from my present employer.can i just write a covering letter about my situation and attach all the possible proofs?what will be my chances of success?do we have to provide the latest experience certificate or will the previous company's certificate work?
Waiting eagerly for the response.

kumi

repeat..

Post by kumi » Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:17 pm

This issue has been discussed widely., search on experience letter and you will find thousands of postings.

Just to reiterate., Though there are written rules to assess a experience letter, it is found that it mostly depends on the discretion of the case worker. Just get the best possible one and attach. Mention your inability in the covering letter.