ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HOME OFFICE RESPONSE TO OUT OF TIME APPLICATION! please help

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sunnyfred
Newly Registered

HOME OFFICE RESPONSE TO OUT OF TIME APPLICATION! please help

Post by sunnyfred » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:28 am

I recieved a letter from the home office in respect of my out of time application stating that because i do have a live appeal at the HIGH COURT my application is invalid.
i have contacted the immmigration enquiry bureau and was told i have to withdraw the appeal before making an out of time application.
i will greatly appreciate the contributions of ash786 and other member of this great forum who have experience or knowledge of OUT OF TIME APPLICATION. thank you

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: HOME OFFICE RESPONSE TO OUT OF TIME APPLICATION! please

Post by potterbond007 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:22 pm

sunnyfred wrote:I recieved a letter from the home office in respect of my out of time application stating that because i do have a live appeal at the HIGH COURT my application is invalid.
i have contacted the immmigration enquiry bureau and was told i have to withdraw the appeal before making an out of time application.
i will greatly appreciate the contributions of ash786 and other member of this great forum who have experience or knowledge of OUT OF TIME APPLICATION. thank you
What they said was true.. You cant send in an application while u have an appeal or a decision pending on an earlier application.. thatz what i have heard..

skywalk
Newly Registered

Re: HOME OFFICE RESPONSE TO OUT OF TIME APPLICATION! please

Post by skywalk » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:34 pm

potterbond007 wrote:
sunnyfred wrote:I recieved a letter from the home office in respect of my out of time application stating that because i do have a live appeal at the HIGH COURT my application is invalid.
What they said was true.. You cant send in an application while u have an appeal or a decision pending on an earlier application.. thatz what i have heard..

I still confuse that If we want to make out of time application to HO, do we need to have pending decision High Court or not.
Someone said if we don't have a live appeal in Hign Court , stay in uk is invalid.
Now you two said we need to withdraw appeal before making out of time application .. :roll:

My appeal is in upper tribunal stage. My solicitor said he will call me if we need to make out of time application. Now I am waiting his call.