ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT - withdrawing application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HSMP2008_JANUARY

URGENT - withdrawing application

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:50 pm

I need a urgent help on procedure to withdraw Tier 1 application. I am posting behalf of my friend. His mother died and he wants to return to home country (India). But he has send the passport for Tier 1 approval. Can some one guide me how best to get the passport back?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: URGENT - withdrawing application

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 pm

HSMP2008_JANUARY wrote:I need a urgent help on procedure to withdraw Tier 1 application. I am posting behalf of my friend. His mother died and he wants to return to home country (India). But he has send the passport for Tier 1 approval. Can some one guide me how best to get the passport back?
when did your friend sent the application?

Was the fees already deducted? IF NOT, ask your bank to block the fee payment and your application should return back automatically;

Please go through this link of UKBA

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/emplo ... plication/

If not please find the link below which discuss about the withdrawal

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?p=209946
We advise you not to make any travel plans (such as holidays) until you receive your passport or travel document. If you ask us to return your passport or travel document for travel before your application is decided, the application will be considered withdrawn. If you really do need your passport or other documents urgently, please phone us in the first instance on 08706067766
So please call them and ask the procedure...