ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Degree Start and End dates

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Degree Start and End dates

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:03 am

Dear friends and experts,

In the Tier 1 switching application form, there is a question to fill Degree Start and End dates. I dont have DD of DD-MM-YYYY for both because their correspondence does not state this, what shall I do ? put an approximate DD ? kindly advice.

Kind regards

Raj

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Degree Start and End dates

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:15 am

Rajuk09 wrote:Dear friends and experts,

In the Tier 1 switching application form, there is a question to fill Degree Start and End dates. I dont have DD of DD-MM-YYYY for both because their correspondence does not state this, what shall I do ? put an approximate DD ? kindly advice.

Kind regards

Raj
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... +start+end

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:20 am

aruni4470 wrote:

Kind regards

Raj
Hi ,

Thanks for the link , But my situation is not better as I dont have a Transfer Certificate issued and My degree certificate does not have DD-MM-YYYY , it just states MM-YYYY. Please suggest a solution.

kind regards

Raj

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:25 am

Rajuk09 wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:

Kind regards

Raj
Hi ,

Thanks for the link , But my situation is not better as I dont have a Transfer Certificate issued and My degree certificate does not have DD-MM-YYYY , it just states MM-YYYY. Please suggest a solution.

kind regards

Raj
Most of the people applying for tier 1 do not remember the exact date DD their course started or ended. As Ramesh suggested in the link provided, the DD can be an approximate date while MM/YYYY should be the one on your degree certificate. I have done the same for my initial application and also for my extention and it worked. Hope it helps...

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:29 am

aruni4470 wrote:
Rajuk09 wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:

Kind regards

Raj
Hi aruni4470 ,

kind regards

Raj
Most of the people applying for tier 1 do not remember the exact date DD their course started or ended. As Ramesh suggested in the link provided, the DD can be an approximate date while MM/YYYY should be the one on your degree certificate. I have done the same for my initial application and also for my extention and it worked. Hope it helps...
Great ! , Thanks a lot for the quick response aruni4470.I will do accordingly.

kind regards

Raj