ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does NPEE request reset my counter for PR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shishir30

Post by shishir30 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:47 am

Hi Chandra, this is exactly the same thing I was talking about discretion.

I have given fees to solicitor to file my application under this discretion. As per him chances are high but in case if I loose, atleast I know I have tried rather than just waiting for another 2 years.
Who know if rules are changed suddenly that IT is no more a special skill in UK and all IT professionals with temp visa to go out (just like they did with doctors).
Welll I ddin't mean to scare anybody here :-) ..

gd_chandrasekar

Post by gd_chandrasekar » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 am

oka, all the best mate, so did you paid after seeing the post or before itself...

its a premium service or post??

is the solicitator going to show you all the documents before he is files or how it will work, what if he is not doing anything specail, just files like what we do and wait for the case worker discretion? not to demotivate you or anyone here, just to make sure he addes value and justifies the huge amt they are charging..

i have sent you a private message..

shishir30

Post by shishir30 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 am

solicitor discusses case with you and uses their skills/knowledge while drafting letters and application. Ofcourse in these cases solicitor are better and you can be involved as much as you like in your application.
Rest everything is on caseworker

gd_chandrasekar

Post by gd_chandrasekar » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:53 am

ok will they show you the final letter and documents they submit?

shishir30

Post by shishir30 » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 am

don't know .. I haven't gone so far yet.

gd_chandrasekar

Post by gd_chandrasekar » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 pm

any progress mate?