ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missing payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pepene

missing payslips

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Hi guys,

I had a look through the forum but couldnt find anything specific to this qn hence Im posting it and apologies if its a recurrent thread.

Im looking for some advice on 1st time Tier 1 visa application:

From the 12 consecutive months, 2 payslips are missing (Im pretty sure I didnt get 1 of them and the other I might have misplaced) How do I go about this? Heard stories that despite letter from employers etc. they reject on this basis and duplicate payslips cannot be issued by practices/PCTs.

Also I worked till January and been unemployed since and can only apply with the new guidance from April. Does that mean I will be eligible with the 15 month rule? (12 payslips from 15 months)

Thanks and regards

dima
Member of Standing

Re: missing payslips

Post by dima » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:16 pm

pepene wrote:Hi guys,

I had a look through the forum but couldnt find anything specific to this qn hence Im posting it and apologies if its a recurrent thread.

From the 12 consecutive months, 2 payslips are missing (Im pretty sure I didnt get 1 of them and the other I might have misplaced) How do I go about this? Heard stories that despite letter from employers etc. they reject on this basis and duplicate payslips cannot be issued by practices/PCTs.

Also I worked till January and been unemployed since and can only apply with the new guidance from April. Does that mean I will be eligible with the 15 month rule? (12 payslips from 15 months)

Thanks and regards
firstly, Do you still qulaify w/o those 2 payslips in the earning attribute?
secondly, Can you try to get an electronic print out and get the original signature and seal from HR?

pepene

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:38 pm

dima wrote:

Thanks and regards
secondly, Can you try to get an electronic print out and get the original signature and seal from HR?
Thanks for the response, much appreciated. Im falling short with the payslips however I could speak to them and get a print out signed and stamped.
I could also get January 2009 payslip but mind you the application can be made only in April, does that mean I go outside the 15 month window?

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:50 pm

pepene wrote:
dima wrote:

Thanks and regards
Thanks for the response, much appreciated. Im falling short with the payslips however I could speak to them and get a print out signed and stamped.
I could also get January 2009 payslip but mind you the application can be made only in April, does that mean I go outside the 15 month window?
Well, If you have Jan 2010( in your post it says Jan 2009 , may be typo?) then I guess you can still apply in April 2010..

pepene

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:57 pm

dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:

Thanks and regards
Well, If you have Jan 2010( in your post it says Jan 2009 , may be typo?) then I guess you can still apply in April 2010..
Thanks once again Dima (No I meant Jan 2009-Dec 2009) but still falling slightly short and also crosses the 12 month window hence no choice but to get a duplicate (heard stories that they reject on the basis of duplicates)

now 10 payslips will look the same and the other 2 will look different, does that matter? probably better going through a solicitor, any recommendations?

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:03 pm

pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
Thanks once again Dima (No I meant Jan 2009-Dec 2009) but still falling slightly short and also crosses the 12 month window hence no choice but to get a duplicate (heard stories that they reject on the basis of duplicates)

now 10 payslips will look the same and the other 2 will look different, does that matter? probably better going through a solicitor, any recommendations?
As I understand from your post, you are claiming from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009 and applying in april 2010? ( u are gonna miss sal slips of Jan2010,Feb 2010 & March 2010)..now am afraid, you are in prob, I guess you may have that immediate 15 month period limitations?? :oops:

Regarding the sal slips, do not worry ( the stories you have heard , I guess they were indeed duplicate/copy of original pay slips lol). If you give original signed ones it should not be a problem. 8)

pepene

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:10 pm

dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:

As I understand from your post, you are claiming from Jan 2009 to Dec 2009 and applying in april 2010? ( u are gonna miss sal slips of Jan2010,Feb 2010 & March 2010)..now am afraid, you are in prob, I guess you may have that immediate 15 month period limitations?? :oops:

Regarding the sal slips, do not worry ( the stories you have heard , I guess they were indeed duplicate/copy of original pay slips lol). If you give original signed ones it should not be a problem. 8)
Thanks for the forum chat (and time and effort) :)
Well I was in employment till Feb 6th (currently unemployed) so if I ask I could get duplicates for the 2 missing ones and submit the 10 originals (so Feb 2009-feb 2010)

My fear is that they might reject it as well as you mentioned too that if its a duplicate which I dont understand why? provided its signed and stamped. Perhaps ask the Bank to give me 12 statements too?

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 pm

pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote: Well, If you have Jan 2010( in your post it says Jan 2009 , may be typo?) then I guess you can still apply in April 2010..

Well I was in employment till Feb 6th (currently unemployed) so if I ask I could get duplicates for the 2 missing ones and submit the 10 originals (so Feb 2009-feb 2010)

My fear is that they might reject it as well as you mentioned too that if its a duplicate which I dont understand why? provided its signed and stamped. Perhaps ask the Bank to give me 12 statements too?
Feb 09 to feb10 is fine.
If its just simply a copy of your orignal then they will surely not accept.They need original sign and seal.
But, if you take a copy of the pay slip and get ORIGINAL sign & SEAL from HR there should not be any problems. I hope you caught the point now.
:D Good luck for your visa.

pepene

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:30 pm

dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:

Feb 09 to feb10 is fine.
If its just simply a copy of your orignal then they will surely not accept.They need original sign and seal.
But, if you take a copy of the pay slip and get ORIGINAL sign & SEAL from HR there should not be any problems. I hope you caught the point now.
Thanks and you deserve a hug :)

1 last qn and I'll leave you in peace :)

If my 1st payslip was issued 26/02/2009 and the last one 26/02/2010 then when would be the last date for making an application to fall into that 15 month window. Would the date I started/finished work be taken into account i.e. 06/02/2009 and finished on 06/02/2010

dima
Member of Standing

Post by dima » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:49 pm

pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:

Feb 09 to feb10 is fine.

If my 1st payslip was issued 26/02/2009 and the last one 26/02/2010 then when would be the last date for making an application to fall into that 15 month window. Would the date I started/finished work be taken into account i.e. 06/02/2009 and finished on 06/02/2010
Is the pay slip issued on 26.2.2010 is for the month Jan 2010 Or for Feb 2010?. In either case I guess you are fine to apply by April 2010. 8)

pepene

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:01 pm

dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:

Feb 09 to feb10 is fine.

Is the pay slip issued on 26.2.2010 is for the month Jan 2010 Or for Feb 2010?. In either case I guess you are fine to apply by April 2010. 8)
Yeah payslip issued on 26/02/10 but job finished on 06/02/10 the reason I ask is by the time I get all the documents (even my passport for Tier 2 is with them for the last 6 weeks!!!) in place etc. it may very well run into end of April early May!

Thanks.

pepene

Post by pepene » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 pm

pepene wrote:
dima wrote:
pepene wrote:
dima wrote:

Feb 09 to feb10 is fine.

Yeah payslip issued on 26/02/10 but job finished on 06/02/10 the reason I ask is by the time I get all the documents (even my passport for Tier 2 is with them for the last 6 weeks!!!) in place etc. it may very well run into end of April early May!

Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry for not keeping to my word of leaving u in peace :) Im back with another query:

Just have a few more qns. My passport is still with the Border agency for a tier 2 and its been 6-7 weeks! If I wait too long then I cannot apply for Tier 1 as it will be over the 15 month window for payslips. Incase I dont get it in 2 weeks time then I may ask for my passport back.

What if I ask for my documents to be returned urgently? What will be my visa status if I withdraw? Do I need to show anything as a reason for urgent withdrawal?

regards