ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding ICFN

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Query regarding ICFN

Post by UKVisit » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:29 pm

HI,

I am in UK on Tier 2 intra company transfer Visa and now I am applying for Tier 1 (G) along with my dependents.
I have few queries as below:
1. In Tier 1 (G) main applicant's form, there is a point C9 for ICNF under section 2.

What is Identity Card for Foreign Nationals?

Was under Tier 2 Intra company transfer, I was supposed to receive it?

I am not aware that if any ICNF was issued to me under Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer.

Now the doubt is strengthening from the point F section 2 of dependant form which states as below:

"All dependants of Tier 2 (General), Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer), Tier 2 (Minister of Religion), Tier 2 (Sportsperson) and Tier 4 (General) Student migrants where the main applicant has been issued with an ICFN go to F1."

I applyed for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer in Jan 2009 in Delhi and undergone Biometric but did not receive any Biometric Immigration Document (ICFN).

So the above point F in section 2 of dependant form is for who are applying for Tier 1 dependent while have Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer or it is for those dependants who are applying for visa under Tier 2 (G) etc.

Please advice!

Thanks

vks

Re: Query regarding ICFN

Post by vks » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:10 pm

UKVisit wrote:HI,

I am in UK on Tier 2 intra company transfer Visa and now I am applying for Tier 1 (G) along with my dependents.
I have few queries as below:
1. In Tier 1 (G) main applicant's form, there is a point C9 for ICNF under section 2.

What is Identity Card for Foreign Nationals?

Was under Tier 2 Intra company transfer, I was supposed to receive it?

I am not aware that if any ICNF was issued to me under Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer.

Now the doubt is strengthening from the point F section 2 of dependant form which states as below:

"All dependants of Tier 2 (General), Tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer), Tier 2 (Minister of Religion), Tier 2 (Sportsperson) and Tier 4 (General) Student migrants where the main applicant has been issued with an ICFN go to F1."

I applyed for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer in Jan 2009 in Delhi and undergone Biometric but did not receive any Biometric Immigration Document (ICFN).

So the above point F in section 2 of dependant form is for who are applying for Tier 1 dependent while have Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer or it is for those dependants who are applying for visa under Tier 2 (G) etc.

Please advice!

Thanks
Who needs an identity card for foreign nationals?
Regards,
vks