ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Past earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

PRadeep Itnal

Past earnings

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 pm

As a proof of past earnings i have

1. Salary slips duly signed by my employer.
2. Bank statements.
3. Shall i show Form 16 for last 3 years? but for the year 2009 - 2010 wen will get Form 16 in d month of April how to go about this?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:26 pm

Payslips and bankstatements are enough for earning proof evidences..

IT returns docs are good to add with ur application.

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:14 pm

Whether dot matrix bank statement signed and stamped by bank manager, carrying the name, address of the branch of bank issuing them but are without logo are acceptable by BHC as evidence of previous earning and maintenance of funds. Is BHC more particular about the bank statements for maintenance of funds in comparaision to bank statements for proof of earnings? Please confirm if the bank statements signed and stamped with complete address will be accepted as proof for previous earning if not as proof of maintenance funds due to lack of logo on them.

tvn_ramesh wrote:Payslips and bankstatements are enough for earning proof evidences..

vks

Post by vks » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Raj5 wrote:Whether dot matrix bank statement signed and stamped by bank manager, carrying the name, address of the branch of bank issuing them but are without logo are acceptable by BHC as evidence of previous earning and maintenance of funds. Is BHC more particular about the bank statements for maintenance of funds in comparaision to bank statements for proof of earnings? Please confirm if the bank statements signed and stamped with complete address will be accepted as proof for previous earning if not as proof of maintenance funds due to lack of logo on them.

Should not have any problems with a bank statement on dotmatrix print and stamped

tvn_ramesh wrote:Payslips and bankstatements are enough for earning proof evidences..

Regards,
vks

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:38 am

I would like to bring your notice that one of the candidated faced visa rejection due to dot matrix bank statement as they were without logo though they were stamped and signed. This is what making me worried.

Please see discussion on following link.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... dot+matrix

Regards,
Raj
vks wrote:
Raj5 wrote:Whether dot matrix bank statement signed and stamped by bank manager, carrying the name, address of the branch of bank issuing them but are without logo are acceptable by BHC as evidence of previous earning and maintenance of funds. Is BHC more particular about the bank statements for maintenance of funds in comparaision to bank statements for proof of earnings? Please confirm if the bank statements signed and stamped with complete address will be accepted as proof for previous earning if not as proof of maintenance funds due to lack of logo on them.

Should not have any problems with a bank statement on dotmatrix print and stamped

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 6:02 am

Is there any procedure through which I could submit letter from the bank directly to British High Commission?

vks wrote:

vks

Post by vks » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 pm

In the past, there were no problems what so ever, using the statements that you mentioned. Now the circumstances have changed and then, you have to act accordingly.
Raj5 wrote:I would like to bring your notice that one of the candidated faced visa rejection due to dot matrix bank statement as they were without logo though they were stamped and signed. This is what making me worried.

Regards,
Raj
vks wrote:

Regards,
vks

vks

Post by vks » Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Raj5 wrote:Is there any procedure through which I could submit letter from the bank directly to British High Commission?

I am afraid, No!

vks wrote:

Regards,
vks

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:56 pm

I am unnecessarily in a soup now as I thought statements given by bank, stamped and signed should be fine.
vks wrote:In the past, there were no problems what so ever, using the statements that you mentioned. Now the circumstances have changed and then, you have to act accordingly.
Raj5 wrote:I would like to bring your notice that one of the candidated faced visa rejection due to dot matrix bank statement as they were without logo though they were stamped and signed. This is what making me worried.

Regards,
Raj
vks wrote:

vks

Post by vks » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 pm

Raj5 wrote:I am unnecessarily in a soup now as I thought statements given by bank, stamped and signed should be fine.

Stop worrying, as this is a rare case! The BHCs in India knows that this is the case for most of the banks, for duplicaate statements!
vks wrote:In the past, there were no problems what so ever, using the statements that you mentioned. Now the circumstances have changed and then, you have to act accordingly.

Regards,
Raj
vks wrote:
Regards,
vks

Raj5

Post by Raj5 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:20 am

Thank you for the word of encouragement. I'll let you know of the outcome.
vks wrote:
Raj5 wrote:I am unnecessarily in a soup now as I thought statements given by bank, stamped and signed should be fine.

Stop worrying, as this is a rare case! The BHCs in India knows that this is the case for most of the banks, for duplicaate statements!

Regards,
Raj

PRadeep Itnal

Post by PRadeep Itnal » Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:12 pm

hey as a supportive to ur bank statements take a letter from bank

if Bank statement is for Past earnings --- source of salary credit

This is to certify that Mr XXXX holds XXXX(Mention type of account)account in our bank, Account no is:XXXX, from XX- XX - XXXX [date] and every month his salary gets credited to account no XXXXXX from XXXXX company.

If for fund maintenance in Savings Account --

This is to certify that Mr XXXX holds XX XX(Mention type of account)account in our bank, Account no is :XXXX, from XX- XX - XXXX [date] and his Balance from past 3 months(Specify Date interval From and to) is in INR........ ( also conver to GBP).

take it on bank letter head. Sign by bank manager. It will really help.