ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

letter frm Inst. confirming medium of instruction English

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

singhs
Newly Registered

letter frm Inst. confirming medium of instruction English

Post by singhs » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:45 am

Hello,

I am going to apply for Tier 1. I have the following wordings on my letter
from college confirming the medium of instruction and examination was in
English. Want to get views from those who have submitted similarly whether this wording will be acceptable by the UKBA?

"
To Whomsover It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr XXXXX, Exam roll No. 100, Class Roll No 21-C was a student of MBA (1997-1999 Batch). He has successfully completed Full Time MBA Course with specialization in Marketing Management. The medium of Instruction and Examination was English.
"

Thanks

singhs

cooldude143

Post by cooldude143 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 am

Look perfect

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:43 am

looks okay, just that instead of writing whomsoever it'd look better with whom i guess
Goodluck.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: letter frm Inst. confirming medium of instruction Englis

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:17 am

singhs wrote:Hello,

English. Want to get views from those who have submitted similarly whether this wording will be acceptable by the UKBA?

"

This is to certify that Mr XXXXX, Exam roll No. 100, Class Roll No 21-C was a student of MBA (1997-1999 Batch). He has successfully completed Full Time MBA Course with specialization in Marketing Management. The medium of Instruction and Examination was English.
"

Thanks

singhs
You don't need a letter if your MBA gives you points for English language requirement in the PBS calculator.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:15 pm

singhs wrote:Hello,

"

"

Thanks

singhs
What are you getting that letter for?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

nathan_nathan

Graduation or Postgraduation?

Post by nathan_nathan » Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:10 am

I am not sure, but I think they ask specifically for the undergraduation's medium of instruction. Please check it if need be

singhs
Newly Registered

Post by singhs » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 am

Hi Push,

This was for claiming points required towards English.

My Masters degree appears on the PBS database and is also NARIC certified as equivalent to Masters in UK. However I am unsure whether that is sufficient proof to claim point for English. I also have a letter from my Institution with the wordings quoted previously which states that the medium of instruction and examination has been in English.

Questions
1) My Masters appears on the PBS and the PBS also gives me 10 points for English. The Masters is also certified by NARIC. Is this sufficient proof?

2) If the above isn't sufficient then are the wordings I have from the college on their letter head sufficient to claim 10 points?

Thanks

singhs

"
Hello,

"

"

Thanks

singhs

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:02 am

singhs wrote:Hi Push,

This was for claiming points required towards English.

My Masters degree appears on the PBS database and is also NARIC certified as equivalent to Masters in UK. However I am unsure whether that is sufficient proof to claim point for English. I also have a letter from my Institution with the wordings quoted previously which states that the medium of instruction and examination has been in English.

Questions
1) My Masters appears on the PBS and the PBS also gives me 10 points for English. The Masters is also certified by NARIC. Is this sufficient proof?

2) If the above isn't sufficient then are the wordings I have from the college on their letter head sufficient to claim 10 points?

Thanks

singhs

"
Hello,

"

"

Thanks

singhs
thats more than enough mate
Goodluck.