ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependaent visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

neighbourboy

Dependaent visa

Post by neighbourboy » Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:12 pm

Hi,

guys and gals i need your help again.

I am planning to call my spouse very soon if everything goes fine.
can you please inform me what documentation i need to convince home office that i can takecare of her, however my story is different i am a contractor and have my own limited company therefore i do not get any payslips, so what is an alternative?

please let me know and as always your help is beneficial for everybody.
Thank you

FLASHMAN

Re: Dependaent visa

Post by FLASHMAN » Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:00 pm

neighbourboy wrote:Hi,

guys and gals i need your help again.

I am planning to call my spouse very soon if everything goes fine.
can you please inform me what documentation i need to convince home office that i can takecare of her, however my story is different i am a contractor and have my own limited company therefore i do not get any payslips, so what is an alternative?

please let me know and as always your help is beneficial for everybody.
Thank you
but your company should be registered or if you are self employed in both cases your tax return will show your earnings and bank statements will prove them tax year is going to end so file your tax return as soon possible to get it quickly. but believe me if you are not paying taxes it will extremely difficult for you to get dependent visa for her.