ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me what should i do...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KAT32
Newly Registered

help me what should i do...

Post by KAT32 » Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:21 pm

my application process status are following
send application from dubai : 01 nov 2005
received by home office: 3 nov 2005
sent my decission by home office: 11 nov 2005

after an enquiry via email about my application they told me that your decision has been sent on 11 november. but after three months i did not get my documents neither my decision letter. i tried to approach them via phone but its very busy and they don't send decision via email.i requested him so many times via fax and email that please inform me about my documents but they did not reply me so how can i trace my documents and decision.
thanks

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:58 am

Im afraid your documents may be "lost" in transit unfortunately.
You should state the country you are from, there will be people on board here who can advice you about how to trace your documents from the postal agency in your country.
My bow has been renewed

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:04 am

I guess home office maintains a postal tracking number after they dispatch the documents. So call them up and ask for the tracking number.

Dont give up on the phone, I understand it is busy, but thats the best way to solve ur problem.

In my case, my documents were sent back to Homeoffice because i entered the wrong zip code of my address. So I corrected it and they resent my documents.

Have faith, i am sure your documents are either with HomeOffice or with your local postoffice.

kumi

results..

Post by kumi » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:30 pm

was your application approved ?? share your experience, I read in one of your previous posting, you have mentioned that it was under review state for a long time ...

webhunter
Member of Standing

Post by webhunter » Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:38 pm

My application is approved. Please see the post with subject '.... Applications 2006' for more details.

KAT32
Newly Registered

Post by KAT32 » Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:22 pm

I applied from Dubai UAE. and i also called there on general tel no. they told me that you have to sent us a request letter of invastigation via post.i asked for my decision but they did not inform me on phone. but now i dont care about my decision i am just worried about my orignal documents. incase if my documents has been return to home office can they send these documents to my brother address who live in uk.
please advise me what should i do ....

MWazir
Diamond Member

Post by MWazir » Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:05 pm

Why dont you send a letter to them as suggested and see what can come of it. It your documents have been lost in transit there is very little they can do about it, unless it has been returned back to them. Also is there a way of contacting the postal service in your area/town and check up with them.

One of things you need to start considering is how you can get duplicates of your documents, or have them reissued by your employers and universities.

yodiyokun
Member of Standing

Post by yodiyokun » Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:43 am

Im really sorry about this mess. :(

I have had a personal experience of this and i know how it feels...but i eventually got my docs back. Since you applied out of country the reply will have been sent via ordinary airmail so i'm afraid no tracking number.

I think you should first confirm if it was mailed from HO and to what address..you can get this by calling them and sending an email asking these questions...keep asking till you get a compassionate HO worker that will tell you what you want to know.

If it has been sent to UAE, i do not think your case will be like web hunter that it will be returned to HO.... rather it may be somewhere in your country's mailing system.

This is the time to find out how your mailing system works in your country and start tracing the parcel. The documents are normally sent in a padded parcel...not too easily mutilated unless its done intentionally.
Mine was sitting pretty in one forgotten box at the post office for 3.5 months but I got it out just after 1 week of frantic searching with all things intact. :x

All the best
My bow has been renewed

KAT32
Newly Registered

Post by KAT32 » Wed Feb 08, 2006 9:23 am

normally in UAE we use post box no and its not more complicated. i have received first latter in this post box and they mentioned my documents has been received and they allocate me a reference no. i sent him a letter for investigation of my documents via fax and by post. i will come up with latest updates.
but thanks all of you for your kind suggestions....

KAT32
Newly Registered

Still Stuck

Post by KAT32 » Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:10 pm

After more than three months still i did not get my documents yet. i called to home office today they told me that they don't have any tracking no and if documents is undeliverable then it return back to home office but they did not get any documents.so they cant help anymore. but got my decision that its refused in reson of exp.more detial will come with this post.still worried what should i do because in UAE we have post box no. and we can not find our post without any reference no or tracking no.
should i wait more or take any action....
(please don't advise me to arrange duplicate documents because its very horrible )....