ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous Earnings: payment & payslip dates different

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GeneNZ

Previous Earnings: payment & payslip dates different

Post by GeneNZ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:29 am

Hi there,

I'm wanting to check this is okay or if anyone else has come across this. I am using my payslips and bank statements as evidence for my previous earnings. I've noticed, however, that the payslip is always dated on the last day of the month, whereas the actual day my employer direct credits the money into my bank account is on the 14th of every month (unless the 14th falls on a weekend, then it is the Friday night).

Would this be an issue?

I am also getting my employer to write me a letter confirming each of the payments over the last 12 months, in addition to the above evidence

Is it worth mentioning this in the cover letter of my "Previous Earnings sections", or will this cause any issue?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Previous Earnings: payment & payslip dates different

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:26 am

GeneNZ wrote:Hi there,

I'm wanting to check this is okay or if anyone else has come across this. I am using my payslips and bank statements as evidence for my previous earnings. I've noticed, however, that the payslip is always dated on the last day of the month, whereas the actual day my employer direct credits the money into my bank account is on the 14th of every month (unless the 14th falls on a weekend, then it is the Friday night).

Would this be an issue?

I am also getting my employer to write me a letter confirming each of the payments over the last 12 months, in addition to the above evidence

Is it worth mentioning this in the cover letter of my "Previous Earnings sections", or will this cause any issue?
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=53838

GeneNZ

Post by GeneNZ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:51 am

Thanks. I feel a bit embarrassed that I didn't look first.

In which case, should I mention anything about it in my cover letter? or should I not bother, as the case worker will understand.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:46 am

GeneNZ wrote:

In which case, should I mention anything about it in my cover letter? or should I not bother, as the case worker will understand.
mention everything you can
just consider caseworker as a dumb guy / or a computer when making the application ;)
Goodluck.

GeneNZ

Post by GeneNZ » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:01 am

[iD] wrote:
GeneNZ wrote:

just consider caseworker as a dumb guy / or a computer when making the application ;)
That's exactly what my sister said two hours ago ;). Thanks.

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:08 am

GeneNZ wrote:
[iD] wrote:
GeneNZ wrote:

That's exactly what my sister said two hours ago ;). Thanks.
lol great minds think alike
Goodluck.