ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employed- query regarding salary???

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dev106
BANNED

Self employed- query regarding salary???

Post by dev106 » Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Hello friends,

Since 3 months I've been working thru my own limited company and every month i took 800pounds as my salary ...n from next month onwards I'm planning to take 2000pounds( i know tht i need to pay more tax) as salary...
Will , it be OK for the HO if my first 3 months payslips show 1 salary and the rest of the payslips show a different figure salary???? when applied for tier-1 general visa???

Please , help me friends!!!

Regards,

newbie:-(

[iD]

Re: Self employed- query regarding salary???

Post by [iD] » Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:31 am

dev106 wrote:Hello friends,

Since 3 months I've been working thru my own limited company and every month i took 800pounds as my salary ...n from next month onwards I'm planning to take 2000pounds( i know tht i need to pay more tax) as salary...
Will , it be OK for the HO if my first 3 months payslips show 1 salary and the rest of the payslips show a different figure salary???? when applied for tier-1 general visa???

Regards,

It's your company mate
you take what you want to
if you think it doesn't look good then just pay yourself a fixed salary + some kinda bonus or dividend or something
Goodluck.

vks

Re: Self employed- query regarding salary???

Post by vks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:25 am

dev106 wrote:Hello friends,

Regards,

As long as you are able to provide different sources of income(supporting evidence fromk the guidance), then you should be fine.
Regards,
vks