ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

At the end ..

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

webhunter
Member of Standing

At the end ..

Post by webhunter » Thu Feb 02, 2006 2:56 pm

Hello folks,

I just called up home office and they said something strange about my case. At first they said my case has been approved and sent on 26th. But on the system it shows a review request on the 31st.

What I have done on 31st was an urgent treatment form. Not sure how it is showing on their system as a review request. At first they gave me the tracking number for the delivered mail.

I tried to track the royamal using the tracking number, but it says invalid number. So I called up Homeoffice again to confirm. This time they did not say any information about my case, but they said they are going to investigate into my case and it appeared that the customer support is going to call the case worker and get back to me ( she took my number ).

I am a bit worried about the entire confusion. Please let me know what you guys think ..

Korben Dallas

Post by Korben Dallas » Tue Feb 07, 2006 9:41 pm

no one will call you unless you do that and as soon as possible. they got hundreds (if not thousands) cases being processed so nobody will solely devote time to investigate yours one. when my case was lost somewhere within the shmp offices I rang several times and all these several times was advised to call later as they were checking their system, making some requests and stuff. make them a fax and fax it 3 times a day, also follow up by phone after faxing. it should shake them up and make them start looking for your case. otherwise you can wait for weeks (in not months)..

all this above is just an advice and based solely on my the experience of my lost & found case..