ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

question on bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fisher

question on bank statement

Post by fisher » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Hi

I do not have the original bank statement, however I have a colored xerox copy of the statement. It looks like original but if one looks through microscope then probably one can find out that its a xerox (at least i can't)

will this work as earnings proof or do i have to get it attested by the bank (hsbc)

-fisher

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: question on bank statement

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:51 pm

fisher wrote:Hi

I do not have the original bank statement, however I have a colored xerox copy of the statement. It looks like original but if one looks through microscope then probably one can find out that its a xerox (at least i can't)

will this work as earnings proof or do i have to get it attested by the bank (hsbc)

-fisher
You need to send originals or get statements from the branch and get them stamped and signed. Even though you cant find the difference, the case workers might find the difference.

15. Any documentary evidence that the applicant provides must be the original (not a copy) unless we say otherwise.

vks

Post by vks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:49 pm

-fisher
If HO finds something 'fishy', then you risk your Visa altogether!
Regards,
vks

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:15 pm

vks wrote:

-fisher
correct!
what's the problem with getting them stamped by bank?
Goodluck.

fisher

Post by fisher » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:56 pm

[iD] wrote:
vks wrote:

-fisher
correct!
what's the problem with getting them stamped by bank?
thanks everyone. i will get it stamped. i am just being lazy...i know i better do it then be sorry ...:)