ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

interview tomorrow plz guide

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

interview tomorrow plz guide

Post by muditmalhotra » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:07 pm

hi guys tomorrow is my date with vfs pl gyuide what is going to happen tomorrow will they ask me any questions if yes then what ? also wat can b possible answers also how much time it takes in vfs pl also guide wat is procedure to b followed tomorrow thanks in advance
Mudit M.

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: interview tomorrow plz guide

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Take Policy Document with you. Also make sure you know what you include as evidences. They does not drill people. But will ask general quetsions about your documentations etc. may be your work experience etc.

Don't worry much about it. Stay calm during the interview.

muditmalhotra wrote:hi guys tomorrow is my date with vfs pl gyuide what is going to happen tomorrow will they ask me any questions if yes then what ? also wat can b possible answers also how much time it takes in vfs pl also guide wat is procedure to b followed tomorrow thanks in advance
Mudit M.

raghava39@rediffmail.com

Post by raghava39@rediffmail.com » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

As Chetan rightly pointed out, VFS are only facilitators for the embassy. Ultimately you are responsible for the proofs you submit including the covering letters.

Thanks
Raghavendran G

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:09 pm

chetanojha wrote:Take Policy Document with you. Also make sure you know what you include as evidences. They does not drill people. But will ask general quetsions about your documentations etc. may be your work experience etc.

muditmalhotra wrote:hi guys tomorrow is my date with vfs pl gyuide what is going to happen tomorrow will they ask me any questions if yes then what ? also wat can b possible answers also how much time it takes in vfs pl also guide wat is procedure to b followed tomorrow thanks in advance
Mudit M.
okay that means thr wont beany interview as such ..... and what are policy documents ?? u mean guidlines ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Yes. Guidelines. Just in case if caseworker ask you questions you can always refer Guidances note and also show the same to caseworker.
Rest it should be fine. Interview will not be a technical interview :-)
muditmalhotra wrote:
chetanojha wrote:Take Policy Document with you. Also make sure you know what you include as evidences. They does not drill people. But will ask general quetsions about your documentations etc. may be your work experience etc.

Mudit M.
okay that means thr wont beany interview as such ..... and what are policy documents ?? u mean guidlines ?

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:38 pm

o yea :) wish it was a technical one !! i wudnt b nervous , , lol !!

thanks guys thanks a ton !! hope i make it tomorrow :)

Cheers !!

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

How did it went?

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

went nice but tiring

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:56 am

Went nice
thr ws jus 1hickup
lady at vfs desk saw papers n said my bank statement for maintenance funds is nt on letter head it was just a plain paper with stamp n sign
i said it shud wrk bt she said i shud attatch my passbook to b 100% sure
she was nice n said i can get it till 340 pm n dnt need to take new apointment
only problem was that that i was 40 kms away from my place
with 2.5 hrs in hand i rushed like nething and gt the passbook
rest ws real smooth
nom hoping for the best :)
ty all for guidance :)

waiwai

Post by waiwai » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:56 am

Great !
I have a query though, what If i cant produce the statements in letter head, as I do not have a passbook as well :(
Will the signed & sealed stmts be good enough ?

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 am

waiwai wrote:Great !
I have a query though, what If i cant produce the statements in letter head, as I do not have a passbook as well :(
Submit bank letter along with the statements which can verify the statements.

muditmalhotra
Member of Standing

Post by muditmalhotra » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:14 am

waiwai wrote:Great !
see the point is my statement was on a plain paper,i submitted 2 statements 1 from abn n other from sbi,sbi one was onplain paper that din evn had a logo abn statement was also on plain paper jus it beared logo of bank the point is jus to prove that doc is original ..