ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kunze

query

Post by kunze » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 am

hi all
my application was refused because my marriage certificate wasnt properly registered in the local council. afterwards i made a complaint in the local council and it was properly registered and an letter was given to us stating that the error was from them.
my admin review was also refused because the HO said i didnt attarch the letter from the local council for the error.
the HO said i can re-apply.
so what is your candid advice before i apply again

Rozen
Diamond Member

Re: query

Post by Rozen » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:16 am

kunze wrote:hi all
my application was refused because my marriage certificate wasnt properly registered in the local council. afterwards i made a complaint in the local council and it was properly registered and an letter was given to us stating that the error was from them.
my admin review was also refused because the HO said i didnt attarch the letter from the local council for the error.
so what is your candid advice before i apply again
Re-apply, and attach the letter of 'confirmation of error' from the local council as well!

kunze

Post by kunze » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:30 am

my marriage certificate was withheld by the HO due to that reason. will they return it after they make the findings and find out ,that that was the real reason?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 am

Apart from other required proofs for Tier1(G) Main and Dependent Visa.. you need to explain in detail in cover letter your history of things happened and attach all the relevant documents.. attach all but not less..

esply this letter
and letters from council.. make/put ur marriage evidences much stronger..

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:30 am

tvn_ramesh wrote:Apart from other required proofs for Tier1(G) Main and Dependent Visa.. you need to explain in detail in cover letter your history of things happened and attach all the relevant documents.. attach all but not less..

esply this letter
Hi tvn_ramesh.

Is it mandatory for every one,all migrants or only for people who have ILR to have marriage registered ?

kind regards

Raj

kunze

Post by kunze » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:37 am

no it is not mandatory for all. my case was a peculiar one , you can read from begining, so you will understand what ramesh is saying

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 am

Rajuk09 wrote:
tvn_ramesh wrote:Apart from other required proofs for Tier1(G) Main and Dependent Visa.. you need to explain in detail in cover letter your history of things happened and attach all the relevant documents.. attach all but not less..

esply this letter
Hi tvn_ramesh.

Is it mandatory for every one,all migrants or only for people who have ILR to have marriage registered ?

kind regards

Raj
No Raj.. normally a marriage certificate is enough but Kunze case is completely different.. he had some tough time with visa..

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 am

kunze wrote:no it is not mandatory for all. my case was a peculiar one , you can read from begining, so you will understand what ramesh is saying
Hi kunze,

Thanks for the response, From you post really I didnt understand why marriage have to registered in UK , which category of visa do u fall ? Please write your case in details.

kind regards

Raj

Rajuk09
Member of Standing

Post by Rajuk09 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:45 am

Rajuk09 wrote:
kunze wrote:no it is not mandatory for all. my case was a peculiar one , you can read from begining, so you will understand what ramesh is saying
Hi kunze,

Thanks for the response, From you post really I didnt understand why marriage have to registered in UK , which category of visa do u fall ? Please write your case in details.

kind regards

Raj
No Raj.. normally a marriage certificate is enough but Kunze case is completely different.. he had some tough time with visa..
Oh sorry tvn_ramesh, I missed your post.

Thanks and regards

Raj