ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa -- Multi Entry ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Tier 1 Visa -- Multi Entry ?

Post by UKVisit » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:01 pm

HI,

I was on tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visa and it was multi entry. Just wondering there is nothing mentioned regarding entry (either multi or single) in Tier 1. Is Tier 1 have nothing related to no of entries?

Thanks

smarty1277

Re: Tier 1 Visa -- Multi Entry ?

Post by smarty1277 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 pm

In my TIER1 visa it is written Number of entries: MULT. You can confirm with HO.
UKVisit wrote:HI,

I was on tier 2 (Intra Company Transfer) visa and it was multi entry. Just wondering there is nothing mentioned regarding entry (either multi or single) in Tier 1. Is Tier 1 have nothing related to no of entries?

Thanks
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

vks

Post by vks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Thanks
It is multiple entry!
Regards,
vks

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:36 pm

So it is like written or not it is Multiple entry visa only?
vks wrote:

Thanks
It is multiple entry!
"When you rise up, your friends know who you are!!! When you fall down, you know who your friends are!!! "

vks

Post by vks » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:33 pm

smarty1277 wrote:So it is like written or not it is Multiple entry visa only?
vks wrote:

Thanks
It is multiple entry!
To cut the long story short, you should not be more than 180 days in 5 years time frame and not more than 3 months at a single stretch! This is the current ILR immigration law. So you can move in and out as many times as possible.

Your next question - what if I take more than 180 days quota? You have to fulfill the requirements of ILR at that time and so you may have to renew the visa.

Hope it makes sense!

Regards,
vks

smarty1277

Post by smarty1277 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 am

vks wrote:
smarty1277 wrote:So it is like written or not it is Multiple entry visa only?
vks wrote:

Thanks
It is multiple entry!
To cut the long story short, you should not be more than 180 days in 5 years time frame and not more than 3 months at a single stretch! This is the current ILR immigration law. So you can move in and out as many times as possible.

Your next question - what if I take more than 180 days quota? You have to fulfill the requirements of ILR at that time and so you may have to renew the visa.

Hope it makes sense!

Thanks Dear...

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi,

I am just wondering that in my Tier 1 (G) visa there is nowhere mentioned about no of entries...

Just wondering, if HO have changed this requirement. Do anyone who received within a week have mentioned anything about no of entries into Visa...

Cheers

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:38 am

UKVisit wrote:Hi,

I am just wondering that in my Tier 1 (G) visa there is nowhere mentioned about no of entries...

Just wondering, if HO have changed this requirement. Do anyone who received within a week have mentioned anything about no of entries into Visa...

Cheers
It's still a Multi Entry Visa
Goodluck.