ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is anyone received T1 (G) from Sheffield HO?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

UKVisit
India

Is anyone received T1 (G) from Sheffield HO?

Post by UKVisit » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Hi,

I am just wondering that in my Tier 1 (G) visa there is nowhere mentioned about no of entries... I applied from Sheffield HO.

Do Tier 1(G) visa contain No of entries section, only if we are applying from outside the UK? or Just wondering, if HO have changed this requirement of no of entries.

Do anyone who received Tier 1 (G) within a week especially from Sheffield HO, have any section about no of entries into Visa... I got to know few persons have section Number of entries: MULT into their Tier 1 (G) visa..

Is there any condition that a person should not be more than 3 months at a single stretch out of UK?

Cheers

vks

Re: Is anyone received T1 (G) from Sheffield HO?

Post by vks » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 pm

UKVisit wrote:Hi,

I am just wondering that in my Tier 1 (G) visa there is nowhere mentioned about no of entries... I applied from Sheffield HO.

Do Tier 1(G) visa contain No of entries section, only if we are applying from outside the UK? or Just wondering, if HO have changed this requirement of no of entries.

Do anyone who received Tier 1 (G) within a week especially from Sheffield HO, have any section about no of entries into Visa... I got to know few persons have section Number of entries: MULT into their Tier 1 (G) visa..

Is there any condition that a person should not be more than 3 months at a single stretch out of UK?

Cheers
Hey you should read through the documents for your further extensions and what will happen after few years!
Regards,
vks

UKVisit
India

Post by UKVisit » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:09 am

Hi VKS,

Thanks for update.

I have another doubt that would it impact at all on current Visa (not extension or PR), either I am out of UK for any strech in current Visa..

I mean, if I went back to India and stay there for 6 months and then want to come back in UK, I can or not?

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:21 am

UKVisit wrote:Hi VKS,

Thanks for update.

I have another doubt that would it impact at all on current Visa (not extension or PR), either I am out of UK for any strech in current Visa..

I mean, if I went back to India and stay there for 6 months and then want to come back in UK, I can or not?
you can come back but it will affect your chances of getting an ILR
Goodluck.

vks

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 am

UKVisit wrote:Hi VKS,

Thanks for update.

Your 5 years clock is reset. You will be able to renew the VISA, provided you have enough points and the rules does not change
Regards,
vks