ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension based on previous HSMP and previous earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

touchsensor

Tier 1 Extension based on previous HSMP and previous earning

Post by touchsensor » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi there,

I am finalising my Tier 1 extension application based on previous HSMP and I have three questions:

1) I switched from work permit to HSMP hence for leave to remain, I didn't leave the UK to get an entry clearance - what do I tick for ' Did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the UK?'
2) For previous earning, my final bank statement shows the amount creditted by my employer but doesn't show the company name. Is that sufficient as an evidence?
3) What will happen if the caseworker doesn't agree with your total gross salary claimed? Will he give points for the amount he calculates as gross salary?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Touchsensor
[/quote]

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:23 am

1. Yes, because u obtained EC using ur WP visa

2. No problem
3. Its upto the caseworker but it has been found that CW gives points as per his calculations and based on satisfying evidences

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 pm

3. If you provide sufficient evidences to prove your salary, chances of CW to disagree are less. Make sure you explain things properly in your application. If required you can use template from the below link. CW generally check evidences provided by applicant in order to reach any conclusion. If you provide sound evidences you won't have any problem.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=46010

touchsensor

Tier 1 Extension

Post by touchsensor » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:49 am

Thanks chetanojha and TVN_Ramesh.

I have a question, if the application is pending at the UKBA, can i provide more supporting evindence?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Touchsensor

[iD]

Re: Tier 1 Extension

Post by [iD] » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:12 am

touchsensor wrote:Thanks chetanojha and TVN_Ramesh.

I have a question, if the application is pending at the UKBA, can i provide more supporting evindence?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Touchsensor
you can provide as many additional documents as you want before the decision has been met
Goodluck.

touchsensor

Previous earning

Post by touchsensor » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:18 pm

Thanks ID.

Will the caseworker take the evidence into consideration?
Anyone had similar experience?

Thanks,
touchsensor