ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

new application while review under consideration

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

headmaster
Newly Registered

new application while review under consideration

Post by headmaster » Sat May 29, 2004 10:26 am

Hi all,

My case got rejected as case-worker is not satisfied with my senior and specialized level expertise.

Now the case is under review. The limitation is i cannot provide more evidence for review request.

Can i lodge a new application at this point? (idea is just to keep the application pack ready, and if HSMP announces any change in criteria, i can send my application immediately)

Please share your ideas

regards

Otake

Post by Otake » Sat May 29, 2004 8:52 pm

I have also got rejected, and apllied for a new application.
I have understood my rejection and I had to supply a new evidence.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Sun May 30, 2004 12:06 am

A review only considers the initial documentation submitted. The caseworker is checking to see if his/her interpretation of the evidence is wrong. This is why you cannot submit fresh documents.

You have to review the refusal and the reasons given. You are the person who is best placed to judge whether to continue with the review or re-submit a fresh application which is better prepared and has relevant supportive documentation.

jet_setter_jay
Newly Registered

Post by jet_setter_jay » Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:33 am

Kayalami wrote:A review only considers the initial documentation submitted. The caseworker is checking to see if his/her interpretation of the evidence is wrong. This is why you cannot submit fresh documents.

You have to review the refusal and the reasons given. You are the person who is best placed to judge whether to continue with the review or re-submit a fresh application which is better prepared and has relevant supportive documentation.
My application is still with the Home Office which I submitted 3 mths ago as an under 28 applicant and I have since turned 28. If my application gets rejected for whatever reason, and I want to reapply, am I able to still reapply as an under 28 applicant as that was when the original application was submitted?

Otake

Post by Otake » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:50 am

My new application is accepted.
I am so suprised becuse it is accepted within 20 days.

I think, if you apply with a fresh application.
They don't wait you 3 months.

So, new application is better way if you understand why you are rejected.

headmaster
Newly Registered

Post by headmaster » Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:57 am

Hi otake,

ie. your case is under consideration (allocated to caseworker) after 20 days of submission. am i right?

headmaster

Otake

Post by Otake » Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:04 am

After 20 days I sent my documents for a new application, I got the acceptence letter.

I guess my desicion process take one day, before one day from the letter, I got my passport via mail.

They open the envelop and sent me the my passport and take decision within one day.

jet_setter_jay
Newly Registered

Post by jet_setter_jay » Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:58 am

[quote="Otake"]
I think, if you apply with a fresh application.
They don't wait you 3 months.
quote]
It was a fresh application - I did submit 14 weeks ago - I am still waiting.
You obviously managed to slip to the front line.. no idea how.. I'm going crazy with this waiting.

timefactor
Member of Standing

Post by timefactor » Fri Jun 11, 2004 9:15 am

jet_setter_jay,

I guess this is your first application.

What Otake mentioned is.. If fresh application, instead of review will be faster.