ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Really strange situation for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:25 pm

There is no question that they have limited access to Hmrc, Police Dwp etc otherwise how would they find out if an application has claimed benefits or has got convictions.
I dont think anyone can get away (Premium Service) with convictions or having claimed benefits.

i think this is what they check after caseworker has gone through the aplication( this is after the interview).

I still dont think caseworkers have DIRECT access to tax records. so I rest my Case. :-)

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Casa wrote:So we'll ask the HMRC to take this information off the Government Gateway site about sharing information through the Legal Gateway with the UKBA shall we? The HMRC have obviously got it wrong.
By the way....the UKBA need information to feed into the system in the first place...P60, tax reference etc. They don't have a crystal ball.
I'll leave discuss this amongst yourselves.
Just Because the Gateway site has this information about information sharing it does not mean they share everything. I dont think its that Simple.

Why do you need to Feed into the system if you already have them? :)

shouldnt it be the otherway around? like caseworker should be able to PULL out information regardless of the documents provided by the applicant.

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi
Where did i say ther have direct access, they are now interlinked and sharing database

regarding one person made comments that this is not safe or complicated to share the information , infect that person also made answer in his comments by saying that his one friend get job in govt dept. and they did 2 years security checks so after that much strict HR there is no harm for using this information
Also bare in mind that UKBA is started Identity card for UK nationals and on that card not only you can travel to europe also that card is carrying all sensitive information about you, you tax, your confictions and as per UKBA they are soon going to be world toughest border in they world

notsunny wrote:There is no question that they have limited access to Hmrc, Police Dwp etc otherwise how would they find out if an application has claimed benefits or has got convictions.
I dont think anyone can get away (Premium Service) with convictions or having claimed benefits.

i think this is what they check after caseworker has gone through the aplication( this is after the interview).

I still dont think caseworkers have DIRECT access to tax records. so I rest my Case. :-)

Lynnuk
BANNED

Post by Lynnuk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:47 pm

kiwigirl25 wrote:I agree with LynnUK, I don't think it's that easy.

Whilst UKBA are able to access certain information there are information from other departments have to be requested and can't be accessed directly.

There was also a recent news report on this exact same problem. Certain types of work permit applications are delayed by 6 months because WP department had to formally request info from another department within HO, who had a backlog of ... 6 months.

I really don't think the immigration process, no matter what type of application, is as easy as we would like to think. The infrastructure required for UKBA to have access to ALL necessary government systems would be very expensive and complicated. Also a high security risk, staff would have to go through a very extensive security check before being employed. This process can take up to two years (I have a "friend" who recently started working for the Government and can't fully do his job until all the security checks have completed ... he's been told 2 years minimum :roll: )

So to have this information immediately to hand from the applicant quickens the process.

Remember this is my opinion only and I'm not defending UKBA at all.
@Kiwigirl Thanks for your reasonable input.

Thats what I belive.
These are my personal views only please.

Lynnuk
BANNED

Post by Lynnuk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Casa wrote:The HMRC have obviously got it wrong.
By the way....the UKBA need information to feed into the system in the first place...P60, tax reference etc. They don't have a crystal ball.

Online system is like a crystal ball.If home office has online system then by just putting N.I Number they have whole 5 years data with complete detail.

What is need for lots of papers and verifications?

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:51 pm

there are more than 1000 topics under ILR and more than 19000 under Tier 1. can anyone show me 1 post where they have been refused at Premium Service due to HMRC tax issue ?
some may have been refused because documents does not show tax but has there ever been situation where they have refused after Caseworker cheking tax details?
dont think so. :-)

I will leave you all to put 2 and 2 together.. :)

Lynnuk
BANNED

Post by Lynnuk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 pm

notsunny wrote:
Casa wrote:So we'll ask the HMRC to take this information off the Government Gateway site about sharing information through the Legal Gateway with the UKBA shall we? The HMRC have obviously got it wrong.
Just Because the Gateway site has this information about information sharing it does not mean they share everything. I dont think its that Simple.

Why do you need to Feed into the system if you already have them? :)

shouldnt it be the otherway around? like caseworker should be able to PULL out information regardless of the documents provided by the applicant.
I loved what you said
Why do you need to Feed into the system if you already have them?
Very good point.

Lynnuk
BANNED

Post by Lynnuk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:54 pm

notsunny wrote:there are more than 1000 topics under ILR and more than 19000 under Tier 1. can anyone show me 1 post where they have been refused at Premium Service due to HMRC tax issue ?
some may have been refused because documents does not show tax but has there ever been situation where they have refused after Caseworker cheking tax details?

Yes thats is what I was thinking?

Showing me a single person whose visa was refused after online tax check.

You bet.

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:06 pm

what if someone refused on tax basis will he really discuss it here that he didnt pay tax and get caught ?
such a stupid point you made , if a person is clearly breaching the rules by discussing here only get some personal relax but ultimately has to face the truth one day and let make this whole story short then better face it first and then share the experience

Lynnuk wrote:
notsunny wrote:there are more than 1000 topics under ILR and more than 19000 under Tier 1. can anyone show me 1 post where they have been refused at Premium Service due to HMRC tax issue ?

You bet.

Lynnuk
BANNED

Post by Lynnuk » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:20 pm

Syed6229 wrote:what if someone refused on tax basis will he really discuss it here that he didnt pay tax and get caught ?
such a stupid point you made , if a person is clearly breaching the rules by discussing here only get some personal relax but ultimately has to face the truth one day and let make this whole story short then better face it first and then share the experience

Lynnuk wrote:

You bet.

@Syed6229 Bro we did not said that

Dont put your words in our mouth.Please

People already discussing here that they are overstayer,or have criminal conviction or hide a convictions and got refused.Not they?

So why not they can post that they were refused due to non tax payments.

Why not accept that these are very rare cases and the truth is what we saying.

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:22 pm

[quote="Syed6229"]what if someone refused on tax basis will he really discuss it here that he didnt pay tax and get caught ?

There are far more worse cases on this forum and people have posted their experience.
Syed5229 you seem to have got this whole thing messed up. Not everyone get rejected are tax invaders. plus if caseworker do find issues with tax its the employer that they should go after (providing most of employees are on PAYE) not the employee.
i would like to know how often you ring HMRC and ask about you tax. we all beleive what can see on Pay slips that is given by the employer.

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:36 pm

My dear brother
I have no right to put my words in your mouth, what i understand i responded.
I also mentioned very very clearly that lets face the truth when you or whoever breach the rule by Tax and you will have the results

so rather continue unnecessary a topic that you never come across in 19000 as per you claim that you have gone through these 19000
so better go through the it and share the experience andjavascript:emoticon very simple and short and i am not putting my words again in your mouth javascript:emoticon(':x')

Lynnuk wrote:
Syed6229 wrote:what if someone refused on tax basis will he really discuss it here that he didnt pay tax and get caught ?

Lynnuk wrote:

You bet.

@Syed6229 Bro we did not said that

Dont put your words in our mouth.Please

People already discussing here that they are overstayer,or have criminal conviction or hide a convictions and got refused.Not they?

So why not they can post that they were refused due to non tax payments.

Why not accept that these are very rare cases and the truth is what we saying.
:evil: :x

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:40 pm

so rather continue unnecessary a topic that you never come across in 19000 as per you claim that you have gone through these 19000
so better go through the it and share the experience

There is something called a ''Search Tool'' on this forum so you dont realy have to go through 19000 posts to come to and conclusion :D :D

Syed6229
Newly Registered

LOL LOL

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:49 pm

You are so inocent LOL
No matter how advance this search tool people dont really put everything in subject line from where this tool fatch the information

Now dont just fire in the air , better go through you Mr. Smart javascript:emoticon(':D') javascript:emoticon(':D')

I cant believe it you just done search and claiming that you have gone through 19000 javascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')
better go through manually and would find 100sjavascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')

notsunny wrote:

There is something called a ''Search Tool'' on this forum so you dont realy have to go through 19000 posts to come to and conclusion :D :D

notsunny
Newly Registered

Re: LOL LOL

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Syed6229 wrote:You are so inocent LOL
No matter how advance this search tool people dont really put everything in subject line from where this tool fatch the information

Now dont just fire in the air , better go through you Mr. Smart javascript:emoticon(':D') javascript:emoticon(':D')

I cant believe it you just done search and claiming that you have gone through 19000 javascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')
better go through manually and would find 100sjavascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')

notsunny wrote:

I will if that is what takes to prove a point. I am off to read 19K topics. see you in 5 years.:)

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:55 pm

[quote="Syed6229"]You are so inocent LOL

Wrong again!!!!!! you can either search by topics or Posts. Dude you really need to spend some time learning how to use this forum. anyway take it easy we all have to lean at some point. :)

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:57 pm

Such a good speed
at least you are truthfull that can read in 5 years but this other guy simply made a pont that in 19000 topics he couldnt find the topic related to tax :) :) LOL and it was my mistake that before clear his claimed i started discussion with him and funny thing some other chap agreed with him without even go through 19000 topics .... all are firing in airjavascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')javascript:emoticon(':D')

notsunny wrote:

notsunny wrote:

I will if that is what takes to prove a point. I am off to read 19K topics. see you in 5 years.:)

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:58 pm

My dude
you need to work on it first and then come to me LOL

notsunny wrote:

Wrong again!!!!!! you can either search by topics or Posts. Dude you really need to spend some time learning how to use this forum. anyway take it easy we all have to lean at some point. :)

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:00 pm

dont take chance work hard and you will find 100s dont just rely on this stupid search tool

notsunny wrote:

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Notsunny...this is your first day on the forum...please post with respect for other members. I'm yet to see a positive contribution from you. It's not a good start.

Syed6229
Newly Registered

Post by Syed6229 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:03 pm

CASA
Look like you didnt go through all my conversation,
better go through and then come to me, look like you are one of their supporter

its not my first day can check my history
take care

Casa wrote:Notsunny...this is your first day on the forum...please post with respect for other members. I'm yet to see a positive contribution from you. It's not a good start.

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Casa wrote:Notsunny...this is your first day on the forum...please post with respect for other members. I'm yet to see a positive contribution from you. It's not a good start.
yes its my first day on the forum. didnt mean to offend anyone. i am a bit confused. where did i not respect members. Also there is nothing wrong with an argument.

after all u r a moderater so u can delete this topic as you wish or may be block me . so i will shut up.

however can i kindly request not to get offended simply because someone is not agreing with you.
thanks.

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

[quote="Syed6229"]CASA
Look like you didnt go through all my conversation,
better go through and then come to me, look like you are one of their supporter

its not my first day can check my history
take care

She was having a go at me not you. :) she was probably reffering to the repies I did to your posts. I am sorry if did. didnt mean to.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Syed...I was referring to 'Notsunny'.
Notsunny...thanks for listening and the apology.

notsunny
Newly Registered

Post by notsunny » Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:19 pm

Casa wrote:Syed...I was referring to 'Notsunny'.
Notsunny...thanks for listening and the apology.
that is ok. after all we have to play by the rules.