ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd Renewal of Green Card

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sa_girl
Newly Registered

2nd Renewal of Green Card

Post by sa_girl » Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:22 am

Hi all, thanks for all the interesting posts and answers here. I wish I had found this site earlier.

I am a South African and my Green Card permit expired last July. I currently have a Stamp 4 which expires this July. I am wondering what the plan is when this expires. Will my Gardai card be renewed again? Could I change jobs in the interim. I am a Speech Therapist still working for the hospital with whom I got my green card. Many thanks

mangrovejack
Newly Registered

Re: 2nd Renewal of Green Card

Post by mangrovejack » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:40 am

Hi there - my friend got his renewed last Tuesday with another interim stamp 4 for a year. No major drama.

sa_girl wrote:Hi all, thanks for all the interesting posts and answers here. I wish I had found this site earlier.

I am a South African and my Green Card permit expired last July. I currently have a Stamp 4 which expires this July. I am wondering what the plan is when this expires. Will my Gardai card be renewed again? Could I change jobs in the interim. I am a Speech Therapist still working for the hospital with whom I got my green card. Many thanks

sa_girl
Newly Registered

Post by sa_girl » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:36 am

Thanks a mil for your reply!

pktamil2007

Post by pktamil2007 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:39 pm

Hi,

Does this mean that you can change employer in the meantime and when you go for the second renewal, nothing is asked about the employment status?