ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls help: sample of acknowledgement letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maria_elahi
Newly Registered

pls help: sample of acknowledgement letter

Post by maria_elahi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:50 pm

hi guys,
i have this very urgent query, hope if anyone could help me with this

My husband(dependent app) is on a temp job and he has to prove that he has submitted his application to home office for his extension of visa, i (main app) submitted app on 2nd feb and haven't received any acknowledgement letter till now, i rang HO and got the reference number on fone which is PB1234567890/001 and i suppose my dependent reference number shld be pb1234567890/002 is this correct?

i got a perm job so i am safe but my husband is working as a temp so he needs to give a letter at his work place in his name that he has applied for his visa.

* has anyone got a copy of sample letter that i can send to home office to ask for acknowledement letter for my dependent? please if u have one do send me......

*also should i send an email to HO or fax them which one is the quickest and safe one to do?

* can anyone provide me any guidance that in my letter should i write that my husband is working as a temp and he is in danger of loosing his job can u pls send me an acknowledgement letter in his name

* do u think HO provides acknowledgement letters for dependents app's

please do reply asap

many thanks

vks

Re: pls help: sample of acknowledgement letter

Post by vks » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:25 pm

maria_elahi wrote:hi guys,

My husband(dependent app) is on a temp job and he has to prove that he has submitted his application to home office for his extension of visa, i (main app) submitted app on 2nd feb and haven't received any acknowledgement letter till now, i rang HO and got the reference number on fone which is PB1234567890/001 and i suppose my dependent reference number shld be pb1234567890/002 is this correct?

i got a perm job so i am safe but my husband is working as a temp so he needs to give a letter at his work place in his name that he has applied for his visa.

* has anyone got a copy of sample letter that i can send to home office to ask for acknowledement letter for my dependent? please if u have one do send me......

*also should i send an email to HO or fax them which one is the quickest and safe one to do?

* can anyone provide me any guidance that in my letter should i write that my husband is working as a temp and he is in danger of loosing his job can u pls send me an acknowledgement letter in his name

please do reply asap

many thanks
Review the topicdiscussed a couple of days back!
Regards,
vks

maria_elahi
Newly Registered

Post by maria_elahi » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:48 pm

i have read ur responses but is there no way that we can quickly get an acknowledgement letter from ho that application is under consideration so that my husband don't loose his job.... thanks
vks wrote:

please do reply asap

many thanks

vks

Post by vks » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 pm

maria_elahi wrote:i have read ur responses but is there no way that we can quickly get an acknowledgement letter from ho that application is under consideration so that my husband don't loose his job.... thanks

While the application is processed by HO, the same rules are applicable until you get the visa extended!

I shall fetch the link, if possible
vks wrote:

please do reply asap

many thanks
Regards,
vks

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:32 pm

If i were in your husband's position, i would go to my employer, tell him/her my full name as in passport, date of birth, nationality and passport number.

Then i will ask employer to ring Home office on employer's help line and they will let the employer know if he is eligible to work or not.

What sort of visa was he on, before submitting current application. was he allowed to work on that visa? if yes, then your problem will be solved as soon as employer has made a contact with HO.

Regards