ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP gross salary query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sashi07
Newly Registered

HSMP gross salary query

Post by sashi07 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Hi

I am currently a work permit holder (under old work permit rules before changing to tier system). I was going to apply for HSMP Tier 1 in June this year as i was qualifying then based on salary. Due to recent changes in rules from 6th april my the salary criteria will not be met, so i am thinking of applying before 6 april by adding allowances (like HRA, DA, TA) to my gross salary for month of march. Can i apply this way before 6 april?

THANKS

vks

Re: HSMP gross salary query

Post by vks » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:21 am

sashi07 wrote:Hi

I am currently a work permit holder (under old work permit rules before changing to tier system). I was going to apply for HSMP Tier 1 in June this year as i was qualifying then based on salary. Due to recent changes in rules from 6th april my the salary criteria will not be met, so i am thinking of applying before 6 april by adding allowances (like HRA, DA, TA) to my gross salary for month of march. Can i apply this way before 6 april?

THANKS
Read through the guidance form and see what is considered for earnings.
Tier1 guidance
Calculate your points using Points based calculator, if you have 75 points for the first three attributes, then you should be good to go!
Regards,
vks

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:20 am

Put your Q clearly so that you can get proper answer.. as vks suggested you need to go through the HO GUIDANCE 2-3times..

for earnings points you can claim the GROSS SALARY of 12 or less consecutive months in the last 15months.. and please understand the meaning of GROSS SALARY..

and ask questions if u have doubts..