ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please need some clarification regarding child birth in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jaas

Please need some clarification regarding child birth in UK

Post by jaas » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and nice to see you all here and responses. It is good to have forum like this. I came to know about this recently and nice one..Anyway I have question regarding child birth here in UK. My hsmp extn is due in April. My baby is due on March 5th and just want to know whether does NHS comes under public funds and am going to any problem with my HSMP extn because of using NHS service for my child. I am currently ecconamically active and paying all my taxes.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jaas

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:49 pm

No, the NHS is not within the definition of Public Funds. As someone here on HSMP you are fully entitled to use the NHS.

So the birth in an NHS hospital etc will not cause any problem as regards getting the HSMP extension.
John

jaas

Thanks a lot John.

Post by jaas » Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:55 pm

Thanks a lot John. I never expected such a quick reply. Once again Thanks a lot for your help. Greatly appeciated. I was searching for this for last two days in google and didn't able to find any answer.

Thanks
jaas

b007
Newly Registered

Post by b007 » Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:52 pm

As far as my knowledge is considered what john said is correct. you are entitled to NHS and it wont affect your extension in any way.

jaas

Post by jaas » Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:28 pm

Thanks a lot Ram.